8. Chet Williams
9. Patrick Budde
10. Tony Lawrence
11. Dave Gross
12. Donny Brackett
13. Cody Gentry
14. Drew Abel
15. Buddy Lowther
Last edited by treecitytornado; 10/4/15 at 11:42 AM.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, Rpracing1
10/4/15, 3:52 PM   #82
17B

Loved that the 20 lap feature going from green to checkers in a matter of 6 -7 minutes of pure heart pounding excitement.....

4 members like this post: jim goerge, ronmil, sprint28, treecitytornado
10/4/15, 5:08 PM   #83
Rpracing1

One other little tid bit. Mattox was carrying the left front the full length of back straightaway for about 5 consecutive laps. HP on a cool fall eve. Excellent.

4 members like this post: Dgentry51, jim goerge, sprint28, treecitytornado
10/4/15, 5:11 PM   #84
treecitytornado

That is right! That was some of the best air of the season for making power! Our Air Density Gauge was at 99 for Feature time! That is prime for making max power!

3 members like this post: Dgentry51, jim goerge, Rpracing1
10/4/15, 9:09 PM   #85
racing2a

I want to give a shout out to the promoter of Chandler motor speedway...Kevin Bayer...Kevin and Tommy Helfrich of tri state speedway race if at all possible regardless of the worry about fans coming to the event. Kevin could have just cancelled the weekend event, but he said if we can get that track safely race ready we are going to race. I work for Kevin and I am a racer. we all worked all day make it.happen. My point being these two promoters race if all possible. As car owners we need to support these two tracks when.they race. It must be a Southern Indiana thing. Lol

10/5/15, 1:33 PM   #86
alrho23

I grew up close enough to the track that I could here them racing from my house, but didn't go because of many reasons. I friend of mine ran it for a while and I helped him with some things but as soon as he was done I quit going again. To see the improvements being made there and the things the promotional team are trying gives me hope for the old track. I enjoyed the race this weekend and will return when I can and the sprints are on the card. Keep up the good work.

1 member likes this post: Flatrightrear
10/5/15, 2:38 PM   #87
sprint28

Hats off to Kevin and the crew at chandler. With the rain and cold Temps they could have easily pulled the plug. But they stuck it out rescheduled and gave us a place to race when no one else coukd. The track was racy and a pretty fast little joint. From what I understand he is constantly making improvements. Would love to see him get more support and see a mscs show there. Kevin always treats the racers good and I personally would love to see another place to race sprint cars. We will return in 2016. Thank you chandler motor speedway

10/5/15, 6:47 PM   #88
17B

Thanks to all u racers and fans, for without you, I would not be living my dream!
There was a reason I let the track, west of the Walbash go after my three year tenure, to focus right here at Chandler 100% and has it turned out great!
Anyone want to be a silent investor?

2 members like this post: kcarm92, treecitytornado
10/6/15, 11:46 AM   #89
triplexxx

First trip for myself to Chandler. It was 31/2 hours for me and it was well worth the drive. Kevin did and excellent job on the track. Track was very racey and fast. Well run show didnt keep us there all night. Thanks to everybody at Chandler I will be back.

Brian Cripe

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 410 Sprints Chandler