IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Question about funfest
10/5/15, 10:10 PM   #11
trannyman

You should fair we'll in your heat Thursday night,then,since that's also what is written.

10/5/15, 10:12 PM   #12
Iggy16

Tqs have 1 feature and one payout, any questions call Terry eaglin he will tell you the facts.

1 member likes this post: TQ29m
10/5/15, 10:45 PM   #13
TQ29m

Works for me, Iggy, thanks, much appreciated! Bob

10/5/15, 10:47 PM   #14
trannyman

I realized,and acknowledged,a change up after Nick informed me.

10/6/15, 9:43 AM   #15
goodoleboy24

The tq midgets have been part of funfest for years. In the past tqs have two nights, one was king of the tqs, and the other was mtqrl. This year mtqrl wanted to end there season at Shelbyville and did not want the race the second night of funfest. The promoter didn't want to run the same organization twice, that is the reason for the one race over the weekend. Also the sprints race only on Friday night, like it has been for years. The promoter does this so it would give the sprint car guys opportunity to race at Haubstadt on Saturday at there big race. Late models only run on saturday, because the promoter has decided to let crates run with them on saturday night after there show has been ran. Sorry if this has upset some people on the one race over the weekend, Terry just thought he has had his organization be a part of funfest for as long as he was apart of the tqs.

10/6/15, 11:10 AM   #16
Re: Question about funfest
bigq11

With only one $2000 to win purse to be paid out on Friday, is it still $25 to get in for this one night?

10/6/15, 11:57 AM   #17
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

I can't speak for others. For racing one race all weekend isn't what upsets me. It's paying for two pitpasses for one payout,none of which is Terrys fault. If it was any other club or sanction we wouldn't go. But for what Terry has done for our sport, will gladly be there this weekend. See you at the race's!!!

2 members like this post: speidel21, TQ29m
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Question about funfest