PIT CART

Was there any talk about next year?

10/3/15, 10:38 PM   #32
Re: Gas City 10/2
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
Mike,

....Got to question though that you felt that wind was a breeze and light. The flags behind the grandstands were standing straight out all night long and it was quite cold.
Bruce Eckel
Well, referring to baseball, every bloop single over the second baseman's head looks like a line drive in the box score. I was just trying to make it look good in the post.

I froze my -ss off. I actually wrapped my scarf around my head and then put my hat on over it, for the right side of my head and face was going numb. Watched four heats, a B Main, Mods, Stocks, and the sprint feature like that.

IT WAS GREAT !!!!

10/4/15, 11:59 AM   #33
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
Was there any talk about next year?
Not what racers whant to hear.

Jerry

2 members like this post: jim goerge, PIT CART
10/4/15, 3:30 PM   #34
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Not what racers whant to hear.

Jerry
Drove by this afternoon and noticed a sign out front that said "Auction postponed to October 17." Not sure if that is for the track or the buildings next door. It was a separate sign from the one at the bottom of the pole with the car on it that usually advertises the next track event. That made me think it was for the buildings next door.

1 member likes this post: BIGDOG
10/5/15, 1:27 PM   #35
MIKE HEIMEL

NOTICE !!! Just talked to auctioneer friend Andy Wagner and the track is NOT UP FOR AUCTION !! There will be an auction held at the track on the 17th Of OCTOBER. It will be a Barn Find Auction with all kinds of stuff that belongs to a guy thats a friend of the track owner. NOT STUFF FROM THE TRACK !! I looked at Andys website and if you like old antiques and so forth you should be there !! Check it out at Wagnerauctioneeringandrealestate.com
Thanks
Mike Heimel

10/5/15, 3:52 PM   #36
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE HEIMEL View Post
NOTICE !!! Just talked to auctioneer friend Andy Wagner and the track is NOT UP FOR AUCTION !! There will be an auction held at the track on the 17th Of OCTOBER. It will be a Barn Find Auction with all kinds of stuff that belongs to a guy thats a friend of the track owner. NOT STUFF FROM THE TRACK !! I looked at Andys website and if you like old antiques and so forth you should be there !! Check it out at Wagnerauctioneeringandrealestate.com
Thanks
Mike Heimel
Thanks for posting. I was hoping that would be the explanation.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
10/5/15, 6:53 PM   #37
Stevensville Mike

Not to hijack the thread, but with Gas City maybe not being sold, South Bend Motor Speedway is back up for sale.

An annual event it seems.....

http://www.racesouthbendmotorspeedway.com/

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City 10/2