IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2020 Bill Gardner Sprintacular - Thank you!
7/5/20, 2:41 PM   #1
2020 Bill Gardner Sprintacular - Thank you!
Mrs G
Administrator

Wow, what an incredible weekend! I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in life. We had a weekend full of those type of memories all thanks to Joe & Jill Spiker and the track personnel at LPS. I cannot begin to express my thanks for another amazing tribute to Bill! I know for a fact that he would have had a smile on his face all weekend. Your irreplaceable passion, dedication and devotion are the sources to the success of this event. Please accept my heartfelt thanks for that, and most importantly your friendship.

Many thanks to each of the drivers both nights, car owners, crew, and their families, MSCS and USAC. Each of you make sacrifices beyond measure, invest countless hours, brave the unknown and literally risk everything for the sport we love. On top of all of that, you gave us two full nights of endless excitement and unbelievable racing. We are forever indebted!

IOW family, thank you for your continued support, loving thoughts and encouragement. Words cannot convey my gratitude!

To the following individuals, please know that I appreciate you, your giving ways and your generous heart:
*LPS Main Concession Team
*Joe Chambers
*Dr. Robert Vallandingham
*Bridlewood Consulting/Scott Levy
*Durabuilt
*Anonymous donation of two Hoosier tires

I am beyond grateful, and very much looking forward to the 2021 event!

Mrs. G
Last edited by Mrs G; 7/5/20 at 5:00 PM.

7/5/20, 5:38 PM   #2
Re: 2020 Bill Gardner Sprintacular - Thank you!
Mrs G
Administrator

From USAC Racing Facebook page:

The car count of 57 on Saturday night at Lincoln Park Speedway was the largest for a USAC AMSOIL INC. National Sprint Car event since the Western World Championships at Arizona’s Manzanita Speedway in November of 2008.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2020 Bill Gardner Sprintacular - Thank you!