IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS Restrictor Gasket - ?
1/28/13, 5:43 PM   #1
ASCS Restrictor Gasket - ?
rmr6nm

Does someone here know, or know where to find, the actual dimensions of the ascs intake restrictor gaskets?
Thanks - Rob

1/28/13, 7:40 PM   #2
Re: ASCS Restrictor Gasket - ?
mini27

Why do you need to know the dimensions?

1/28/13, 8:16 PM   #3
Roy Bleckert

I have not seen the blue print dimension of the gasket ( maybe ask ASCS? ) FWIW The ASCS intake ports on the ASCS gasket I have by my measurement is 2.050'' tall 1.350'' wide, it is .800'' from the intake bolt center line to the top of the port, the 45 @ the bottom of the port were the intake ports are side by side goes up .500'' from the bottom of the port , .250 radius on the corners

1/28/13, 9:30 PM   #4
rmr6nm

Thanks Roy - I appreciate your time and input. I have a set of AFR 220 heads with a bit of work on a 360. There were the ascs restrictor gaskets that the injection was port matched to - but both the injection and gasket came below the top of the intake ports on the head at least 150 thou or so. I was sitting in the office today and just wondering the difference between the restrictor gaskets and say a 1206.
Again, thanks -
Rob

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS Restrictor Gasket - ?