IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jonr (Offline)
  #1 7/8/18 2:04 PM
Keith posted his drivers schedule for the next week on twitter and I found it very interesting. While almost all of his drivers were doing the midweek shows and the Sunday show. They were split on the Friday and Saturday show.

Logan Seavey, Sam Johnson, Spencer Bayston, and Carrick Taylor will be running the USAC show at Fairbury, Ne.

Ryan Robertson, Tucker Klausmeyer, and Holly Shelton will be running the POWRi show at Grain Valley, Mo.

There are a couple of other drivers doing one-offs including Christopher Bell.

Has this happened before? I thought that Keith always had all of his teams run the USAC shows?

Thanks
Jon R
Kydehart (Offline)
  #2 7/8/18 4:08 PM
I don't know for sure, but to me it looks like Keith might be trying to win both the Powri and the Usac championships. Bayston and Seavey are the only 2 in serious title contention in usac, while Robinson and Klaasmeyer are 1-2 in Powri points.
4 Likes: dirtfan98, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider
luckybuc97 (Online)
  #3 7/8/18 8:33 PM
Originally Posted by Kydehart:
I don't know for sure, but to me it looks like Keith might be trying to win both the Powri and the Usac championships. Bayston and Seavey are the only 2 in serious title contention in usac, while Robinson and Klaasmeyer are 1-2 in Powri points.
I'm sure it's all about the Points.

Rick Roth
3 Likes: jim goerge, Kydehart, racenut69