IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prock to make Rumble Debut
11/26/15, 3:27 PM   #1
Prock to make Rumble Debut
ProckRacing41

Prock Set to make Rumble debut
By: Alex Guglielmucci

(AVON, IN) When Christmas rolls around the corner, race fans all over turn their attention to the Rumble in Ft. Wayne. This year a new face will be making his Rumble debut in a midget. Austin Prock, the 2014 STARS National Midget Champion has been selected to pilot the Cornell Racing Stables number 8.
The 20 year old from Avon, Indiana spent the 2015 season transitioning into dirt racing and had an up and down year, picking up one win at the Paragon Speedway. “ Dirt racing is a lot of fun but pavement is what i got my career started on so running a pavement car again will be really nice,” said Prock who has 8 wins on pavement.
Prock talked about how the deal with Cornell Racing and himself worked out. “ I was not really planning on racing in this event because I wanted to get my dirt midget ready for DuQuion and the Chili Bowl, but I got a phone call from Curt Cornell asking if I was interested and after a couple of days of talking, we sealed the deal and I will be driving The Cornell Stables Number 8.
I want to Thank Curt Cornell and the whole Cornell Racing Stables team for the opportunity. Also, Bell Helmets and Sparco for their continued support over the last 5 years.
The Rumble in Ft. Wayne will take place December 26 and 27 at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Ft. Wayne, Indiana

4 members like this post: EBookerFan, gearguy, i love dirt track racing, Task Force
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prock to make Rumble Debut