IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sears Craftsman G1
  #1 2/1/10 10:29 PM
The G1 410 driven last year by Scotty Weir,Hunter %,Jeremy Campbell,Justin Henderson,and Wayne Johnson will be sponsored by Ron Gorby and his new Sears Hometown Store after departing the Hotel business in St Marys. I will be financing my racing addiction hopefully with proceeds from this store as it is extremely difficult to fund sprint car racing.
We were very competitive in wing racing as in non-wing and looking forward to racing in 2010.
We made the feature at the Kings Royal after qualifying 14th,won a heat at the Knoxville Nationals and finished 12th in the B Main and finished 12th and qualed 12th at Charlotte in a WoO World Finals on friday. Very Competitive in Usac non wing with Hunter and Scotty Weir winning 2 races at Haubstadt and Lawrenceburg. 3rd at 4 Crown !
The motor has been freshened by Claxton Engines and the new graphic package being installed by Ham Signs in the next week or so.We will be having a New Owner Celebration in my store on Feb 20th and the SearsCraftsman G1 will be on display inside the store ! Feel free to attend if your a race fan,customer,driver looking for a ride, or just want to talk racing. I will be on facebook with Searshometown.stmarys@live.com and there is a form to use if you wish to purchase Craftsman tools,TV's, or any appliance. Please
call or e-mail or fax me what you want and I will see that you get it.
The form is the G1 order form and please list your favorite driver on it.
The winner will be able to help choose my driver for Eldora-winged and non-wing !!!! It needs to be an an experienced driver that will have a chance to WIN !
Our store phone number is 419-394-6633 and remember to mention the G1 order and favorite driver. ASK for me too !
I want to go racing and hopefully this helps fund my habit.
Thanks and hope to see ya at the races !!!

Ron Gorby - former owner of Americas Best Value Inns in St Marys and Celina

Sears Hometown Store St Marys
419-394-6633
searshometown.stmarys@live .com
can e-mail for order form or call in
Pit Crew (Offline)
  #2 2/2/10 8:53 PM
Good Luck in 2010 Ron.... I sure do miss the "world famous" Duffy's pizza with everything on it.

Buck
Sears Craftsman G1
  #3 2/2/10 11:34 PM
Good to hear from you Buck,Duffys fed a lot of racers till the wee hours of the morning !
Hope to see ya soon !