IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction/Trade Show/Swap Mee
10/15/17, 11:48 PM   #1
2017 Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction/Trade Show/Swap Mee
mcsauctions

The Annual Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction, Trade Show, Swap Meet and Car Corral at the Indianapolis State Fairgrounds is just around the corner!

Come join us November 23, 24 and 25 at the Elements Financial Blue Ribbon Pavilion.

Doors open at 8:00 am
Sale starts at 9:30 am

$10 admission and children under 12 are free!!

Have parts you want to sell? Have a car to sell? There are two ways you can make that happen! You have the option to consign your parts to our Thanksgiving Auction or buy a booth at our Swap Meet or a space in the Car Corral.

We look forward to seeing you there!!

Check out our website for more information:
http://mcsauctions.com/mcs1_006.htm

10/31/17, 9:34 AM   #2
Re: 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction/Trade Show/Swap
Sprint8586

I am looking for some information about this before I travel 6 hours and find it is not what I am looking for. I am interested in the swap meet/flea market portion more than the auction, but can't seem to find much information about that. I am looking for pavement and dirt sprint car parts. Is this the event I am looking for in Indy? Does the Sunday (11/26/17) flea market have much in the way of race cars and parts? I know where to go near me, but would appreciate any help getting pointed in the right direction here! Thanks.

1 member likes this post: Jesse B
11/2/17, 9:02 PM   #3
mcsauctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint8586 View Post
I am looking for some information about this before I travel 6 hours and find it is not what I am looking for. I am interested in the swap meet/flea market portion more than the auction, but can't seem to find much information about that. I am looking for pavement and dirt sprint car parts. Is this the event I am looking for in Indy? Does the Sunday (11/26/17) flea market have much in the way of race cars and parts? I know where to go near me, but would appreciate any help getting pointed in the right direction here! Thanks.
You can contact our event organizer to get the clarification you are seeking. We'll send you a PM with her contact information. We look forward to potentially seeing you at our event!

11/2/17, 9:07 PM   #4
mcsauctions

Welcome to November everyone! We are now only 21 days away from this year’s Auction/Trade Show/Swap Meet and Car Corral.

Please check out our website for more information:

11/19/17, 11:14 PM   #5
mcsauctions

Our Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction, Trade Show, Swap Meet and Car Corral is just a week away! We have a full sale with a great mix of parts. Plan to attend...it's an event you don't want to miss!

Visit our exhibitors - KRJ Race Products, Race Marc, Dasco Race Supply, John Kennedy - Pictures in Scripture, Staggs Racing, Marvin Burton, Hopson Racing and Fabrication, Race Parts Liquidators and UB Machine.

Please check out our website for more information:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend Racers Auction/Trade Show/Swap Mee