IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #1 5/22/11 12:10 PM
Anybody have any info bout his condition after his wreck last night?
Posted via Mobile Device
addicted (Offline)
  #2 5/22/11 12:23 PM
Status is updated on both Tanner and his FB account as straight from family but doing well
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 5/22/11 1:11 PM
The update added about 12:30 by Jordan Swanson looked real encouraging.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swanso...s/324571431778

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
6 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, IndyBound, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, Obie, Pat O'Connor Fan
Great Scott (Offline)
  #4 5/22/11 1:41 PM
That is FANTASTIC news! Sure was a scary scene last night.
bballr4567 (Offline)
  #5 5/22/11 1:54 PM
That is great news!!! Im sure glad that all this safety equipment has started to come out the last few years.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #6 5/22/11 2:50 PM

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Hawker (Offline)
  #7 5/22/11 2:52 PM
Swanson was VERY lucky last night and I am glad he is doing better. There was a photo of him with both arms out of each side of the cage and his helmet out of the top of the cage. After speaking with a couple of drivers, there seems to be some concern over the Hans devise. According to the drivers I spoke to, it seems that they are having a tough time getting the belts tight enough.
groove grabber (Offline)
  #8 5/22/11 3:04 PM
Hoping for a speedy recovery on that nasty tumble, also I'm curious for safety reasons, where is that photo of him that is mentioned ?

Shane Cockrum
Posted via Mobile Device
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #9 5/22/11 3:50 PM
I believe a Hybrid Pro or the Hybrid Pro Rage is much more suited to Midget and Sprint Car Racing. I've also used a R3 and liked it real well the last 3 seasons. Im trying the Hybrid Pro when I run this season.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dalton Dietrich (Offline)
  #10 5/22/11 4:10 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
I believe a Hybrid Pro or the Hybrid Pro Rage is much more suited to Midget and Sprint Car Racing. I've also used a R3 and liked it real well the last 3 seasons. Im trying the Hybrid Pro when I run this season.
Posted via Mobile Device
I run the hybrid pro rage (for those that don't know, rage is cheaper, made of heavy plastic, rather than carbon fiber). Excellent device, no matter what Open wheel racecar I run, I WILL have mine on