IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #1 9/1/18 11:30 PM
1 McDOUGAL
2 KT Jr
3 Ballou
Heck of a race!
16 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, chris jockish, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, duel, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69, rapid robert, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92, WinglessLovers
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #2 9/1/18 11:35 PM
oh my!! round one of King of the Hill Sept.9 is gonna be interesting! Congrats to Jason and his team!
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #3 9/1/18 11:49 PM
It's great that Daigh-Phillips Motorsports and the 71p team are back in a USAC Victory Lane!!

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
12 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, rapid robert, streetglider
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #4 9/2/18 12:46 AM
That was a hell of a race! Best one I've seen in a long time. I hope that Chuck Walker is actually ok, that was a viscous looking crash. Tough deal when the USAC cars (Ballou) are so much faster than the lappers, sometimes they get together, I guess. Awesome drive by McDougal...he needs a cool sounding nickname!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, illinifan, mc/rider
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 9/2/18 12:53 AM
I see teams all the time that are consitantly good enough to be up front or win, But for whatever reason, They don't get the results their looking for and all the while throwing thousands at the car and They leave, Either they went broke, Quit having fun or both.

Great to see the 71p back in the saddle, I know there are good people behind it. Even the Grumpy One

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Nut'n but Dirt, oppweld
mc/rider (Offline)
  #6 9/2/18 1:03 AM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
That was a hell of a race! Best one I've seen in a long time. I hope that Chuck Walker is actually ok, that was a viscous looking crash. Tough deal when the USAC cars (Ballou) are so much faster than the lappers, sometimes they get together, I guess. Awesome drive by McDougal...he needs a cool sounding nickname!
The flying Scotsman

When in doubt Gas It
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #7 9/2/18 1:40 AM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Awesome drive by McDougal...he needs a cool sounding nickname!
Broken Arrow Blaster
Frugal McDougal
McNuggets

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: jim goerge, Theokayman
smith19 (Offline)
  #8 9/2/18 2:20 AM
MacDaddy...

CHRIS SMITH
oppweld (Offline)
  #9 9/2/18 9:10 AM
"Mac the Knife", the way he slices through traffic!
4 Likes: illinifan, jim goerge, SpfldMile, The Old Coyote
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #10 9/2/18 9:44 AM
J-mac?