IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
stif racing (Offline)
  #1 6/10/18 6:36 PM
Anybody have any idea of decent hotel between Gas City and Montpelier that allows pets? Thought I'd give it a shot on here. Thanks
staggerman (Offline)
  #2 6/10/18 7:32 PM
Don’t know about pets but Holiday Inn Express, Best Western and Super 8 all off the I-69 exit for Gas City and a mile or so from track.
2 Likes: PIT CART, stif racing
Jonr (Offline)
  #3 6/11/18 7:45 AM
When I watched it rain during midget week instead of being at Gas City, I was in Marion. It is a little larger town and had more motel and food options. Like the other poster, I have no idea about pets. Looked like a brand new Holiday Inn Express just opened in Marion. I stayed at a Comfort Inn for less than the Holiday Inn Express in Gas City.

I picked Marion because it was an easy drive between Montpellier and Gas City. I stayed there two nights for Midget week with no issues.
2 Likes: stif racing, tirespinner
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #4 6/11/18 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by stif racing:
Anybody have any idea of decent hotel between Gas City and Montpelier that allows pets? Thought I'd give it a shot on here. Thanks
The Super 8 that is located at the Gas City exit of I-69, just east of the track on the south side of State Road 22, says it is pet friendly. I would give them a call to make sure before you book.