IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > U.S. 24 Speedway
7/15/12, 3:35 PM   #1
U.S. 24 Speedway
little Spike

U.S 24 Speedway would llike to Thank everyone that attended the week-end 1000cc Lighning Sprint Clash.

Also A.M.S.A. for the free food on Friday night And Sally Roberts for the dessert.

Saturday night opening program was honoring our men and women that are serving in our Armed Forces, and those that lose their lives fighting to keep us free.
PFC Cory Hammond carried the American flag while SPC Dylan Moore carried in the State Flag.Who are in the Army National Guards.

Friday night winners:
Heat 1 Merrill Calvert
Feature : Michael Feddrcak

Saturday night winners:
Heat 1: Sam Borden 93
Heat 2: Kevin Roberts Jr. 22r
Feature winner: Sam Borden
2nd-Lynsey Tilton
3rd. Kevin Roberts Jr.
4th Nick Dougherty

Thanks Jim Wood of U.S.24 and staff, you did what you posted for your payout. Some promoters would not have did that with that low of a car count. THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEK-END OF RACING.

7/15/12, 9:40 PM   #2
Re: U.S. 24 Speedway
Dez1013

Met Sam on Saturday. Super nice guy and he drove well all night, excellent job!

1 member likes this post: sborden93
7/16/12, 4:58 PM   #3
sborden93

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 17

Thanks dez, I had a lot of fun this weekend and I really didn't expect to win, we really just wanted to do well, we got the car hooked up and everything went from there. I would also like to thank Jim Wood, Jerry Tague and the A.M.S.A for putting this show together and giving us a superb place to race at and also to all the drivers who did come out to race and put on a great show Friday and Saturday. Hope everyone had a great time.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/16/12, 6:51 PM   #4
PatrickMead#13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sborden93 View Post
Thanks dez, I had a lot of fun this weekend and I really didn't expect to win, we really just wanted to do well, we got the car hooked up and everything went from there. I would also like to thank Jim Wood, Jerry Tague and the A.M.S.A for putting this show together and giving us a superb place to race at and also to all the drivers who did come out to race and put on a great show Friday and Saturday. Hope everyone had a great time.

Posted via Mobile Device
Great job on everyone's part. Had a blast in the car for my 1st race on dirt. Can't wait for the next one!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > U.S. 24 Speedway