IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due
12/19/10, 12:20 AM   #21
Re: Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his d
Larryoracing

Scott I understand your point. Because I'm open minded. Do you understand my point about you and your posts? What I say is not important, but what you say has a big impact on the sport and is worth millions of dollars to the PAS. You are like the president of the United States and although you may not want the responsiblity you have been given it. Everything you say should be reponsible, credible and most importantly only be put in the most positive limelight for the PAS and sprint car racing in general. Your impact on the sport is enormous and what you say affects the racers, fans and promoters of the PAS. Everytime you speak you represent Don Kazarian, the owners of the Race Cars and the sentiments of the drivers as well as attracting new fans. That is how I feel about you and your importance in your posts and everything you do in your life. You are a very important extension of the PAS and everything you do reflects the PAS.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

P.S. Yes, I changed my view on the post, but I think if it was posted in the schools, like I have had in the past, that teacher would be fired and banned from teaching the rest of his life. We live in a different world and everything you say and do can be detrimental to your family and friends. Do you want to take that chance? Hopefully the answer is yes, just like those who sign up for the US military and come back home in a pine box. Someone has to pay the price so we can go racing every weekend.

12/19/10, 12:52 AM   #22
badgerfan

Larry, give us all a nice Christmas present and shut up please. Go back to hoseheads or somewhere else.

3 members like this post: Beer Goggles, jim goerge, team3521
12/19/10, 12:55 AM   #23
racefan20

I think Larry got off his meds......again

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
12/19/10, 1:35 AM   #24
racinround

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryoracing View Post

For Racingaround, I felt it sad that a veteran has no job. That America could not find a way to give this man a job, for protecting our country and risking his life. America has missed the boat on this one. That is why I said our veteran was lost. He has no life. Should he have a life? Or should he have to beg for money to go to his mother's funeral?

For the Black Gang banger and killer. America has lost again in providing a society where people can talk respectfully, not have so much anger inside and to find a way to live a peaceful life instead of one that leads to death and crime. In the long run more and more of these people will be let out onto the streets, because America can no longer afford to keep them in prison. Again this black man is lost too.
OK...Here we go...

1--Do you know if Vietnam Tom wants a job? "He has no life"...Compaired to whom? You? Me? The mailman? For all I know Tom might have exactly the life he wants. Who are you to say what constitutes "A Life"???

2--As for the punk..It's society's fault?? BULL S#!T!! It ain't my fault that he chooses to live and act like a fool. How's about you buy him a ticket to come live with you so you can show him "a way to live a peaceful life instead of one that leads to death and crime" while the two of you hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Give us a freekin break with your bleeding heart, politically correct BS and keep it out on your Left coast!

P.S. It's spelled V-e-t-e-r-a-n
Last edited by racinround; 12/19/10 at 1:38 AM.

3 members like this post: badgerfan, Beer Goggles, jim goerge
12/19/10, 1:58 AM   #25
Larryoracing

The one postitive things I got out of this post, is that the ,V-e-t-e-r-a-n, the Gang Banger, Scott, me and the posters have one thing in common and may be the heart and soul of sprint car racing. That is the life and death issue. Nothing comes closer to it, than in any other sport.

Maybe we need to get more V-e-t-e-r-a-n-s to the races and the Gang Bangers too.

Just a thought and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I think 2011 will be a great year for the sport.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani (from the politically correct West Coast)
Last edited by Larryoracing; 12/19/10 at 2:11 AM.

12/19/10, 2:12 AM   #26
racinround

LOL...That's a great idea Larry! I think next race you go to you should round up 10 or 12 "bangers" from south central and take them to a race. Let me know in advance so I can drive over and watch the show!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
12/19/10, 2:25 AM   #27
Larryoracing

Racinround,

If I get 10-20 gang bangers to the PAS race, I think you should return the favor by getting 10-20, " V-e-t-e-r-a-n-s" to the race. So that will be 40 new people introduced to the sport. Personally most gang bangers need something positive in their lives and so do the
V-e-t-e-r-a-n-s. and I think that "life and death" spirit exibited on this board and in the fans and racers alike, brings the family together.

If every fan brought 10-20 new fans to the sport, be it girls scouts, the homeless, Boy Scouts or Military "V-e-t-e-r-a-n-s" the sport would grow.

Remember Nascar Racing was started by a bunch of people who broke the law and went to jail and I would venture to say that many people in this sport, fans and racers alike are not all entirely honest people and their records may show it.

Sincerely,

and hope to see you at the races in 2011.

Larry "O"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLc60ewKus
Last edited by Larryoracing; 12/19/10 at 3:35 AM.

12/19/10, 3:02 AM   #28
Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his d
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

How bout we all just let "The Sleepin Dog Lie".........

12/19/10, 12:39 PM   #29
mtcray

I love this video! Should teach young America some respect!

Mike Cray

4 members like this post: Avon Open Wheel fan, jim goerge, nathans1012, TQ29m
12/19/10, 1:05 PM   #30
Phylo82

The punk got a beat down he deserved....this video should be required viewing in high schools across America. It really has more to do with a simple lack of respect. In what world is it OK for some young kid to abuse an elderly person? Well, that punk messed with the wrong elderly person.

Reminds me of the Jack Nicolson line from a A Few Good Men....."You @%$& with the wrong Marine"!
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt
Last edited by Phylo82; 12/19/10 at 6:52 PM.

4 members like this post: Avon Open Wheel fan, jim goerge, nathans1012, TQ29m
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due