IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Butler Built Seat For Sale
12/5/16, 3:26 PM   #1
Butler Built Seat For Sale
Hayslett06

I am selling my sons Butler Built Midget Advantage Seat. This is a full containment seat that is set up for the Hanns device and the E-Z pour insert kit. It has the MaXgard cover for the ribs and is powder coated flat black. The seat has approximately 12 races on it and is in nearly perfect condition. The only holes in the seat are the ones used to mount it and a few in the bottom that we used to mount weight to it. It has not been notched or trimmed anywhere for mounting. We are only selling because he grew out of the seat in 1 year and have a new one on order with Butler Built. This seat was made to fit him. If I had to guess, I would say it's approximately a size 12 seat. He was 5'-2" and 110 pounds when it was originally ordered. This seat was over $1700 when it was purchased. If you have any questions please feel free to call or message me. You can always call Butler Built and ask them about the seat as well. The seat was ordered at the 2015 PRI show for Korbyn Hayslett.

I am asking $900 for the seat.

Shane Hayslett
(937) 418-1217

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Butler Built Seat For Sale