IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #1 2/11/23 10:41 PM
Looks like we wait a little longer to see the USAC sprinters. Press release states no Flo coverage on the 13 & 14th since they are non points events. You have to have DirtVision to catch the shows. What a dick punch.
6 Likes: dwhitney1169, flagboy55, SOROKACH35FAN, spicoli, Steve Wendel, tirespinner
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #2 2/12/23 12:04 AM
I'm going to do a one month Dirt Vision deal for $40 then cancel.

You get two USAC Sprint races and four WOO races before the month is up.

$6.67 per race. You can't beat that with a stick.

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
16 Likes: Dale, erich45, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, progressive22, Scott Daloisio, spicoli, TBONE, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #3 2/12/23 7:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up OC 👍🏼
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #4 2/12/23 4:43 PM
They are making up the rained out A main from last night in a couple of weeks when they go back to Volusia, so that’ll be a good show and another added bonus should you choose to buy the monthly pass. At the risk of sounding like a salesman for DV, you’ll also get the March 10-11 Xtreme Midget shows
3 Likes: Pancho Stapp, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #5 2/12/23 5:40 PM
Originally Posted by dsc1600:
They are making up the rained out A main from last night in a couple of weeks when they go back to Volusia, so that’ll be a good show and another added bonus should you choose to buy the monthly pass. At the risk of sounding like a salesman for DV, you’ll also get the March 10-11 Xtreme Midget shows
Cool! That puts me at $4.44 per race! Pretty soon they'll be paying me to watch

Ed
6 Likes: berks co, Dale, dsc1600, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner, wildman92
JMA1181 (Offline)
  #6 2/12/23 7:48 PM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
Cool! That puts me at $4.44 per race! Pretty soon they'll be paying me to watch
With those math skills, I assume you’ve already figured out the entire year subscription gives you each race for even less than that…
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
The Old Coyote (Offline)
  #7 2/12/23 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by JMA1181:
With those math skills, I assume you’ve already figured out the entire year subscription gives you each race for even less than that…
Dirt Vision has only two races I REALLY want to watch. The others are collateral damage

Ed
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, Daisy's dad, Hustlin-Hoosier, JMA1181, luckybuc97, Pancho Stapp, Rapid Rick
revjimk (Offline)
  #8 2/13/23 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp:
Looks like we wait a little longer to see the USAC sprinters. Press release states no Flo coverage on the 13 & 14th since they are non points events. You have to have DirtVision to catch the shows. What a dick punch.
I'm surprised DV is showing USAC
Fortunately I have both (but not enough time on my hands)
"Dick punch"??? Thats a new one to me... I didn't know Draymond Green was driving a sprint car (Or running Flo?)
duel (Offline)
  #9 2/13/23 1:59 PM
Thanks for the info. One month for $40. Took me a while to figure out how to cancel after a month. I see it as $20 per usac show vs $25 and the rest is a bonus. Too bad it’s not paying points.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 2/13/23 4:05 PM
The sad thing is DirtVision will make money buy screwing the USAC fans. Hope Eldora does the same to DirtVision in May.
3 Likes: duel, flagboy55, luckybuc97