IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Natecarle69 (Offline)
  #1 12/15/20 6:09 PM
Anyone having trouble watching the replays on flo. The live stuff works fine, but replays and highlights keep freezing and buffering.
racegurl68 (Offline)
  #2 12/15/20 6:13 PM
Ours was doing same thing the other night. Trying to watch replays of chili bowls.
billw (Offline)
  #3 12/15/20 6:15 PM
yes ive noticed it on the roku app live and 24/7 seem to play fine everything else starts/stops every few seconds
Natecarle69 (Offline)
  #4 12/15/20 6:17 PM
Yep, we’re having the exact same problem. Hopefully they figure it out!
flagboy55 (Online)
  #5 12/15/20 10:17 PM
I’ve noticed the same thing. Curious if anyone who uses a FireStick or something else is having the same issues. Definitely a problem on Roku
brsteg (Offline)
  #6 12/15/20 11:19 PM
Are you guys reporting the issue to Flo?
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #7 12/16/20 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
I’ve noticed the same thing. Curious if anyone who uses a FireStick or something else is having the same issues. Definitely a problem on Roku
I use a FireStick and it is almost impossible to see replays. Buffers about every minute.
Stephen Cording (Offline)
  #8 12/16/20 3:47 AM
Originally Posted by brsteg:
Are you guys reporting the issue to Flo?
Reported missing Event Video's within the Replay sections on both Firestick 4k & Roku on December 7th directly to Flo Support.

Reply from Flo.

"Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your feedback on this. Our engineering team is aware of this issue and is in the process of working on/rolling out a solution for this particular issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions, issues, or feedback as we will be happy to assist.

Thank you,

FloSports Customer Care"

UK USAC fan.
Ratso (Offline)
  #9 12/16/20 6:57 AM
When watching replays from Flo on my Roku it buffers all the time. When I use my Chromebook no problem.
kb78 (Offline)
  #10 12/16/20 11:15 AM
I have the same problem with ROKU but when I go through the Firestick it works fine so far.