IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wow!! That was a great race!!!
7/25/10, 7:44 AM   #1
Wow!! That was a great race!!!
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Wow!! That was a great race!! Thanks to everyone for a awesome race last night, i'd say one of the best races i have ever saw.
The weather was HOT and the action was even hotter!! I am very proud of all drivers and teams for thier support and the show they put each and every week. The staff and fans are the greatest also.
I can't wait until next saturday to do it all again (Dog Daze of Summer Race) Thanks again, Dave Rudisell

7/25/10, 9:08 AM   #2
Re: Wow!! That was a great race!!!
BIGEBUDMAN

Damn, pisses me off I missed it. Must have been a great one for you to say that.

7/25/10, 10:01 AM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

JD kinda checked out in the Mod race but all three classes were burning up the track with great racing

7/25/10, 10:36 AM   #4
v8j

it was one of the Best Races !

7/25/10, 12:08 PM   #5
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
JD kinda checked out in the Mod race but all three classes were burning up the track with great racing
It was fun watching Bobby Bittle in the #89 come from the tail of the B-main, and watch him start the tail of the feature and finish 3rd in modifieds. I just can't believe the sprint feature, WHAT A SHOW!!
have a great day!! Dave

P.S. BigBudMan, we missed you last night, i'm sure you had a honey do list after the last month of nothing but races!!

7/25/10, 2:32 PM   #6
ThaBurgFan

Definitely great racing last night! Bittle was flying and it would have been a helluva battle if he would have caught up with JD. Great night considering how stinkin hot it was. Thanks to Dave and crew for preparing a racy track!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wow!! That was a great race!!!