IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?
5/1/08, 6:27 PM   #21
Re: Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?
onthegas7j

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 31

i know blake was gonna be good, and is nic faas cary's boy?

5/1/08, 8:52 PM   #22
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Jesse Cramer is going to be really good in the sprint car. He reminds me of Brady Short and Jeff Bland, Jr who both came from the modified ranks.

5/1/08, 8:57 PM   #23
Honest-Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepix View Post
Anyone see Jacob Wilson at Winchester? Very impressive!
Wilson's got my vote. No way did he look (or act) like a rookie. Good job.:thumb

5/2/08, 7:31 AM   #24
gilbertracing

Blake Fitzpatrick, Ryan Tusing, Chase Briscoe are the new comers that we will be pulling for. Having the pleasure to know all three - nice young gentlemen. Chase Briscoe will be our favorite, terrific kid. He done an excellent job first time out at Paragon last weekend and looking forward to seeing him at Bloomington Speedway. He is such a natural at racing, a real smooth driver for his age. Definitely believe you will be hearing Chase Briscoe's name alot this summer and in a good positive way. Let's go racing, Chaser. :checkered:

5/2/08, 10:13 AM   #25
wbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepix View Post
Anyone see Jacob Wilson at Winchester? Very impressive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest-Sam View Post
Wilson's got my vote. No way did he look (or act) like a rookie. Good job.:thumb
Jake is definately a newcomer; winchester was the 3rd time he has ever raced a sprint car period.

Thanks guys, you make a father proud. I know most of the folks here are dirt sprint car fans and unfortunately we don't make it out to the dirt races very often to see our racing buddy's perform. You know the routine work, work ,work, race, work, work.:Steer

Good luck to all the racers this season, thank God and the US Military for letting us all enjoy the sport we love so much in a time of trouble in many other places.

5/2/08, 10:37 AM   #26
RichC

Quote:
is nic faas cary's boy?
Nephew

5/2/08, 1:44 PM   #27
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr View Post
Jake is definately a newcomer; winchester was the 3rd time he has ever raced a sprint car period.

Thanks guys, you make a father proud. I know most of the folks here are dirt sprint car fans and unfortunately we don't make it out to the dirt races very often to see our racing buddy's perform. You know the routine work, work ,work, race, work, work.:Steer
Are you guys going to run the USAC Regional Sprint deal?

If so my money is on Jake for the three race championship

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?