IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?
4/30/08, 11:12 PM   #11
Re: Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

I would have to say Jesse Cramer also,he looked good his first time out at North Vernon.

4/30/08, 11:23 PM   #12
turn4rob

Nic Faas has been impressive out here on the left coast:applaud:

ROB

5/1/08, 12:01 AM   #13
dirtyd6305

Josh Clemmons is doing the most with the least amount of resources. I don't know how much has changed over the off season, but if you would've looked in his trailer last year you would see close to no spares. He is on a shoe string budget, but that kid has always done well in everything he has driven, whether in was in karts or when he was in Focus midgets.

5/1/08, 5:18 AM   #14
tjtomthumb

14 year old Caleb Armstrong I heard made his first start in a sprint car last weekend on dirt and looked pretty good. This young man is being tutored by Kevin Besecker in an Armstrong Farms car. He did a super good job at the Chili Bowl this year in a Keith Kunz car I believe making it all the way through to the B-Main his first time ever in a full size midget on dirt. With advice from Besecker and previous Armstrong driver Bryan Clauson and cousin Dakoda, who is only 16 himself and doing a really fine job, look for Caleb to be a quick learner. He does a really great job in the Kenyon Cars. :thumb

5/1/08, 12:01 PM   #15
dirtfan81

My first vote would be for cramer! But I was also impressed with Caleb's run last friday, also fitzpatrick has looked pretty good as well.:applaud: Oh and as far as a Sophomore season Jeff Bland Jr all the way.

5/1/08, 1:59 PM   #16
Eagle14

Jesse Cramer for sure and yes I am partial, but that's how it goes. A Family friend of mine... but there is plenty of young 10 yr old shoes out there now adays..lol

5/1/08, 2:09 PM   #17
clark9c

how about ryan tusing in the sprints at bloomington, he makes the feature first night out and the next feature race to.

5/1/08, 2:17 PM   #18
Gregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepix View Post
Anyone see Jacob Wilson at Winchester? Very impressive!

I'll second that.:thumb

5/1/08, 2:46 PM   #19
Tripcrwn

I agree with above posters. Both young Nic Faas and Cody Williams have been very impressive running at the PAS. :greenflag:

5/1/08, 5:00 PM   #20
maf71

Shawn Westerfeld only third race in a sprintcar

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Most impresive sprint car new comers this year?