IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This Should Give All Here A Chuckle
2/5/08, 7:13 PM   #11
Re: This Should Give All Here A Chuckle
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinFool View Post
It should be entertaining to see him blow all that hard earned acting cash LOL!!.......Someone needs to give him a ride in a sprint car at Salem. we will see what he is made of in a couple laps.:loser:
Sad thing is he is full of crap so after we see what he is made up of after one lap we will have to spend the rest of the day washing down the track to get rid of it.

2/5/08, 8:51 PM   #12
LocalYokel

So far he's better than Jason Prestly...

I saw Frankie Muniz at a big party the evening before the F-1 race in Indy either this past year or the last. He looked like he was unprepaired for what he saw...

btw Craig T. Nelson used to race flat track motorcycles I'm pretty sure..

2/5/08, 9:27 PM   #13
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
So far he's better than Jason Prestly...

I saw Frankie Muniz at a big party the evening before the F-1 race in Indy either this past year or the last. He looked like he was unprepaired for what he saw...

btw Craig T. Nelson used to race flat track motorcycles I'm pretty sure..
Jason Prestly was doing pretty well in the IPS before his crash and from what I remember I think his results were better then thise that Muniz were quoted with in the article

2/5/08, 11:12 PM   #14
bigmojo5

From Jim Morrison

Didn't James Dean have some wins in sports cars before the movie studios forced him to quit so he could die on a public highway?

And, I believe you'll find Gene Hackman raced at Jungle Park either right before, or right after, he was in the military. He spoke of it one night on a late night talk show. Raced jalopies and I understood him to say sprint cars.

Some of you youngsters may not remember him but Dickie Smothers of the Smothers Brothers comedy team raced USAC champ cars in the late '60s though he never made the Indianapolis 500. He did segments on their television program,

And, though not acting, I remember reading in a biography of baseball Hall of Famer Ty Cobb while in high school that we was a riding mechanic until forced to quit

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This Should Give All Here A Chuckle