IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KOKOMO updates?
10/21/07, 1:43 AM   #11
Re: KOKOMO updates?
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

does anybody know who won at manzy

10/21/07, 2:13 AM   #12
sprintartist
Inactive Member

Jerry Coons jr. won the midget race with Swindell in 2nd, Wise 3rd and I believe Brad Kuhn was 4th. Stratton lead early but was passed a little after half way by Coons and a few laps latter he pulled in.

10/21/07, 4:45 AM   #13
Jerry Spencer

We want to wish Cole Whitt the best in whatever he ends up doing in the near future, tonight in the heat race he and Josh raced side by side for several laps with Josh slipping just a little in the end, the entire time both of these kids raced clean and with respect for each other, for that Mr. Whitt I thank you. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/21/07, 12:50 PM   #14
ThrottleHead

This is good to see. No one b#tching on here about anything from last night. Maybe the end of the season has something to do with it. We got home at roughly 3:30am this morning.... and after almost side-swiping a semi I was glad to get home in one piece. After half falling asleep I found myself within a few inches of the semi , correcting at the last possible instant. :eek: Thank God nothing bad happened. I quickly found the next exit and stopped to get a Sprite and some munchies to carry me home. :redflag:

It was good to see Itsanonwingthing, Jerry and Josh Spencer and Dave Merritt (I feel like I'm missing someone here). It was really great to finally get to meet Racegal.... who I have to say is every bit as nice/gracious as her brother DD! I enjoyed chatting with all of ya and Susan, I will mail the goodies out to early this week! Be careful with that 600 mile drive home! Maybe I should have found the Walmart parking lot myself!

I hope everyone had a safe drive home last night and enjoyed the races as much as I did last night. The depression is now setting in..... it's gonna be a LONG time till early April :crying:

10/21/07, 2:56 PM   #15
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Knowone's ******** because they are being held hostage at Kokomo for a race that should have been run on Friday.I guess the track would be wet and rough if you show up at 2:30 the day of the race:headbang:

Hope everyone has fun tonight :thumb:

GO STEELERS

PS Man am I glad to be away from MELMO'S IRRATIONAL RAMBLINGS!

10/21/07, 7:33 PM   #16
Melmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Knowone's ******** because they are being held hostage at Kokomo for a race that should have been run on Friday.I guess the track would be wet and rough if you show up at 2:30 the day of the race:headbang:

Hope everyone has fun tonight :thumb:

GO COLTS

WOW it was a great night tonight AREO and I got home after the sprint A-main a little after 7.

10/21/07, 7:49 PM   #17
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

AM or PM?:rolling:

10/21/07, 7:58 PM   #18
Melmo

Quote:
AM or PM?:rolling:
:rolling:Hang on I'll have to ask the old lady when she gets home!!!!

10/21/07, 8:22 PM   #19
Joe Kidd

Quote:
:rolling:

10/21/07, 9:13 PM   #20
Drew

I wouldn't doubt they finished last night's A's in time to water the track and start hot laps for todays program. :emote20: 120 doorbangers was a little too much.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KOKOMO updates?