IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Talk2drivers.com
10/20/07, 10:50 AM   #1
Talk2drivers.com
ThrottleHead

I just wanted to let everyone know the site now has interviews of Cole Whitt and Jon Stanbrough now uploaded. Cole has the transcript, Jon's doen not. That will be forthcoming (going to show Kyle the fun he is missing!). Anyways, please swing by and check it out.

We are heading to Kokomo today and hope to get some more interviews. These can be drivers present or past. There are a few Kyle had lined up but could not get to due to bad timing on our part and we hope to see those folks there so we can get them added!

Don't be shy about coming to Kyle if you want an interview. So far we are getting a lot of positive feedback about the site and hope this continues!

10/20/07, 7:51 PM   #2
Re: Talk2drivers.com
Joey Woods

Link www.talk2drivers.com

10/21/07, 3:25 AM   #3
ThrottleHead

Thanks Joey. I neglected my duties!

10/21/07, 8:10 PM   #4
1BIGracefan

I want to personally thank all the drivers who have given me five minutes out of their day. I understand that your busy at the track and elsewhere and I appreciate the time you have given. Any drivers that would like to be interviewed contact me via my e-mail @ talk2drivers.com.

Thanks
Kyle Hendershot
Site Operator
talk2drivers.com
:thumb:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Talk2drivers.com