IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To Kevin Briscoe
10/20/07, 2:08 PM   #61
Re: To Kevin Briscoe
cecil98

when i don't want to quote the entire post, i just cut and paste what i want. there may be a way to do it using the "quote" button but, i don't know how. not super computer savvy!

10/20/07, 2:57 PM   #62
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
when i don't want to quote the entire post, i just cut and paste what i want. there may be a way to do it using the "quote" button but, i don't know how. not super computer savvy!
To cut a portion of a post just place your cursor at the end of what you want cut and hit your backspace button until it is erased.

10/20/07, 6:07 PM   #63
cecil98

[QUOTE=Dwight Clock;15051]To cut a portion of a post just place your cursor QUOTE]

Like that!! Got it. Ok Joey, I'll be good from now on! :emote20:

10/20/07, 6:42 PM   #64
Joey Woods

[QUOTE=cecil98;15058]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
To cut a portion of a post just place your cursor QUOTE]

Like that!! Got it. Ok Joey, I'll be good from now on! :emote20:
:thumb:

10/22/07, 4:20 PM   #65
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint4 View Post
Good point Al...

The block for my 360 came from a 1972 Chevy pickup... 4-Bolt main... I got a few suggestions from my engine builder as far as serial numbers to look for. I picked it up for $100 from some random guy I found in the Tradin' Post, a local classified paper. That's nowhere near the cost of a new Aluminum, Dart, or Bowtie block...

I can't recall what it cost to have it magnafluxed and to bore it out, but it wasn't more then a couple hundred bucks. So I spent maybe $300 to $400, for a block ready for a rotating assembly.

Just some more food for thought.
I've never seen you race before, but you've just gained one more fan for the engine in your car. I think it's absolutely awesome what you're doing with a dream of racing sprint cars. Gives me the hope that maybe in the next 30 years I'll be able to afford one of my own.

Good luck in 2008

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > To Kevin Briscoe