IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Purse increase at LPS this weekend
6/29/21, 9:36 PM   #1
Purse increase at LPS this weekend
jim goerge

I"ve read about the purse increase for this weekend . I say its about time for this to happen,, wish the increase would carry on all season. If it would might get a few more full time racers. Even with increase car owners . lose money and drivers sure aren"t getting rich, putting their butts on the line.. Really wish our guys could run for what the wing guys run for, maybe if I ever hit the power ball Have already seen someone crying bout ticket increase WOW, Ypu can"t even buy a good hamburger for $5 To me its worth every penny
Last edited by jim goerge; 6/29/21 at 9:54 PM.

6/30/21, 10:13 AM   #2
flagboy55

The one person I saw who questioned the price increase also asked if the purse was going up. That has been answered and I’m sure they’re satisfied with the answer. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. In the meantime I invite you to Growler’s in Highland Indiana on Wednesday for $5 dollar burger day, actually it’s 6 now they raised it a buck last week due to beef prices, but it was 5 for years, and $3.50 pints of craft beer 🍺 Talk about a happy meal 😊

4 members like this post: jim goerge, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner
6/30/21, 7:37 PM   #3
Re: Purse increase at LPS this weekend
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
The one person I saw who questioned the price increase also asked if the purse was going up. That has been answered and I’m sure they’re satisfied with the answer. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. In the meantime I invite you to Growler’s in Highland Indiana on Wednesday for $5 dollar burger day, actually it’s 6 now they raised it a buck last week due to beef prices, but it was 5 for years, and $3.50 pints of craft beer 🍺 Talk about a happy meal 😊
Man you had me all excited till I googled it. Nowhere close to LPS. Story of my life. Sigh……

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
6/30/21, 8:35 PM   #4
jim goerge

LOL Me too Chief, I was thinking a good burger and cold beer Kool till found out no where close to Putnamville lol Hey Buddy SEE YA AT THE RACES

1 member likes this post: Chief Wahoo
6/30/21, 8:44 PM   #5
flagboy55

I sure wish you guy’s could join us there. Actually just got home from there. Hopefully we can have a beer down the road

2 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
7/1/21, 9:32 PM   #6
bullringko

Has anyone seen a full rundown of the feature payoff for Friday? I already know about the $5K to win and $500 to start. What about the rest of the field? I am curious how it compares to Saturday’s payoff since both nights cost $30 to get in.

7/1/21, 10:26 PM   #7
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullringko View Post
Has anyone seen a full rundown of the feature payoff for Friday? I already know about the $5K to win and $500 to start. What about the rest of the field? I am curious how it compares to Saturday’s payoff since both nights cost $30 to get in.
All of that is posted on the series schedule at usacracing.com - click on "Event Info" next to the corresponding event.

Friday: http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...rints-7-2-2021

Saturday: http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...rints-7-3-2021

7/2/21, 7:00 AM   #8
bullringko

Thanks Richie! You are the man!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Purse increase at LPS this weekend