IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Gardner Sprintacular 7/2 (Friday) and 7/3 (Saturday)
6/30/21, 10:18 AM   #21
flagboy55

Looking like the weather is going to be perfect for this event. I unfortunately can’t make it but I hope everyone has a great time. Thankful that’s it’s co-sanctioned between both clubs. With USAC on the bill we’ll be watching on Flo. What a great value that has turned out to be. Hopefully some day MSCS signs up with Flo

6/30/21, 2:03 PM   #22
Re: Bill Gardner Sprintacular 7/2 (Friday) and 7/3 (Saturday
BrentTFunk

Sure wish I could go. $5 extra, no big deal for the increased payout. Will be watching from home. Flo does a great job, but for sure , not the same as being there. I enjoy the races, but a big part is socializing with everyone. I have had a lot of fun at rain outs before. Hope for a good night, and hope everyone has fun. That is what its all about, I will be jealous of you guys lol.

6/30/21, 5:02 PM   #23
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Sure wish I could go. $5 extra, no big deal for the increased payout. Will be watching from home. Flo does a great job, but for sure , not the same as being there. I enjoy the races, but a big part is socializing with everyone. I have had a lot of fun at rain outs before. Hope for a good night, and hope everyone has fun. That is what its all about, I will be jealous of you guys lol.
Good deal Brent. Get well soon and hopefully that things will get going for you to be at a racing events soon. We definitely need a meet and greet at the smack down . It is a great time spending time with you and your group. Hang in there buddy and it will come back to you as soon as you can. Thanks.

6/30/21, 8:56 PM   #24
Stevensville Mike

I'd love to be at Lincoln Park this weekend, but long story short..... I am locked in to Mid-Ohio and the IndyCars. Lima on Friday for me. I'll be with you boys and girls in spirit, heart, and soul.

Brent T. Funk - We all need you. Stick around for awhile.

6/30/21, 11:46 PM   #25
MilfordSprintFan

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 4

I've only been to Lincoln Park once, for Midget Week last year. Should I expect same large crowd, tight parking I saw last year? Certainly not being critical, would just appreciate hearing from more regular LP visitors. Thanks!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
7/1/21, 6:13 AM   #26
tdt636

Yes

2 members like this post: MilfordSprintFan, tirespinner
7/1/21, 7:19 AM   #27
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfordSprintFan View Post
I've only been to Lincoln Park once, for Midget Week last year. Should I expect same large crowd, tight parking I saw last year? Certainly not being critical, would just appreciate hearing from more regular LP visitors. Thanks!
In one word your answer YEP.

2 members like this post: MilfordSprintFan, tirespinner
7/1/21, 9:42 AM   #28
Lincoln Park Speedway

Each Feature winner will be receiving a custom Bill Gardner Sprintacular Feature Winner Sticker!
Attached Images
LPS-Sprintacular-Feature-Winner-'21.jpg (415.5 KB, 17 views)

2 members like this post: PIT CART, RedRacer07
7/1/21, 3:16 PM   #29
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfordSprintFan View Post
As Yogi Berra would’ve said, Nobody goes there anymore because it’s so crowded.😊😊

1 member likes this post: MilfordSprintFan
7/1/21, 4:58 PM   #30
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Concerning the parking at LPS it seems more difficult after the shift in the direction of the way the cars face last year.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bill Gardner Sprintacular 7/2 (Friday) and 7/3 (Saturday)