IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Memories
10/21/07, 1:29 PM   #11
Re: Lawrenceburg Memories
bill28wagner

What?????? You don't like the Port-A-Potties?

Port a Johns FOREVER!!!!

Clean restrooms NEVER!!!!!:kookoo2:

10/21/07, 10:15 PM   #12
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Bottom line is that the city is providing the best possible track expansion with many improvements that has been a long thought out process with over a year of research. City officials and myself have been to many other tracks in the country, from Las Vegas to Lowes and all tracks in between researching and learning how to provide the best race track in the country. We have done our homework and now its time to build the best track in the country.
Thanks, Dave
Dave and Dwight I understand that you think expanding is for the best but from a poor owner of a sprint car bigger means more motor,harder crashes and less driving abilitiy. Push the loud pedal and hang on. Keep making things bigger and better and pretty soon only bigger and better will be around. This is just the opinion of a owner that some think probably should not be involved any way because there are some weeks that a shock or a bar does break us. Not trying too make anyone mad just not sure I like all the race tracks to look the same. :respect:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/23/07, 1:50 PM   #13
FishBurger

Nobody asked me but.......I have no concerns about how the lengthened track (3/8) will affect the racing at The 'Burg. Heck, Twin Cities is probably my favorite sprint car track. I do have concerns about how it will affect the equipment and pocketbooks of the competitors. If this leads to the eventual transition of The Legendary Lawrenceburg Speedway to a "special events only" venue....well, I am open minded.....but concerned. We shall see what we shall see. :checkered:

10/23/07, 2:13 PM   #14
Eatin Dirt

Gotta agree with you Fishburger, Twin Cities is one of my favorite sprint tracks as well. It is a shame that problems have prevented ISW from going back there. As for the Burg, I guess well have to wait and see. however IMO there is nothing like watching a sprinter flying around the top right up against the wall. Sure was exciting to watch ballou bouncing off of the wall at Florence.

10/23/07, 4:41 PM   #15
ThaBurgFan

I think the rain gods are giving us their opinion of the change! lol
It has rained like crazy ever since the season has ended.

10/23/07, 4:54 PM   #16
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
Nobody asked me but.......I have no concerns about how the lengthened track (3/8) will affect the racing at The 'Burg. Heck, Twin Cities is probably my favorite sprint car track. I do have concerns about how it will affect the equipment and pocketbooks of the competitors. If this leads to the eventual transition of The Legendary Lawrenceburg Speedway to a "special events only" venue....well, I am open minded.....but concerned. We shall see what we shall see. :checkered:
Everything will be just fine, regular shows with some specials events.
The only big change is, tickets for seating in the grandstands under the big A will now be $250.00 for a half a seat, the other half is just $110 and if you want the back of the seat to lean back on it will cost you a additional $59.95.
Save your milk money Fish!! Ha ha ha.

10/23/07, 5:03 PM   #17
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Everything will be just fine, regular shows with some specials events.
The only big change is, tickets for seating in the grandstands under the big A will now be $250.00 for a half a seat, the other half is just $110 and if you want the back of the seat to lean back on it will cost you a additional $59.95.
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

10/23/07, 7:45 PM   #18
FishBurger

Quote:
Well, O.K. Dave. But this is gonna cut into the money us Section "A" perverts have available to spend on 50-50 tickets and Budweiser. :eek:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Memories