IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DAD (Offline)
  #21 12/7/14 8:39 PM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
In 06 or 07 Archdale won with a 1200... and I ran 2nd with a R6... Don't think it would matter if you had a v8 or weed eater engine there at the center.
The data from our data logger said we never got past 50% throttle the whole race, a drivers race track, The track was pretty slick the way go karters like it. They will probably change the track over for PowerI and if they do it should lend itself to some pretty good side by side racing for us.

Honest Dad himself
Airsys (Offline)
  #22 12/7/14 9:12 PM
Sounds like a Track that is based on more luck on the draw than skill on the track? Draw up front and never get off the bottom you have a good chance on winning.
Tom23 (Offline)
  #23 12/7/14 9:32 PM
It can be a tough place to pass, but at the race last March we started 13th and ran 2nd. Some of it was through attrition, but we also passed cars. Hopefully the track will be prepped for cars this time rather than trying to run karts, cars etc.
2 Likes: DAD, red70racer
racing2a (Offline)
  #24 12/7/14 11:44 PM
If I can get all the stars lined up, I would be there. 7th better but make either work.
WBR 3E (Offline)
  #25 12/8/14 3:01 PM
We would be interesting in attending with a Focus......
2 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, DAD
DAD (Offline)
  #26 12/8/14 4:57 PM
According to Jay Should be fine. Can you start one with a 4 wheeler?

Honest Dad himself
WBR 3E (Offline)
  #27 12/8/14 5:22 PM
Focus are self starting with a clutch, so no problem. Not sure about the Ecotechs.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #28 12/8/14 5:23 PM
Focus midgets are self starting.
Avon Open Wheel fan (Offline)
  #29 12/8/14 5:24 PM
Originally Posted by WBR 3E:
We would be interesting in attending with a Focus......
You are welcome to come with the Focus. Guess the only thing we will need to know is if any push vehicles will be needed. If they can be push started with a ATV there really should not be any problems.

Jay Tinder
Media and Competition Director
ILLINI Midgets

www.illinimidgets.com