IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dumb shirt idea ?
6/19/14, 11:31 PM   #11
Re: Dumb shirt idea ?
Kinser11

Proceeds to purchase Imaginary track preparation equipment, for the new Imaginary IOW track prep league. The experts on here will be able to show their skills.

4 members like this post: fish, flatout18, jim goerge, trackprep
6/20/14, 12:47 AM   #12
trackprep

Race Count This Year: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinser11 View Post
Proceeds to purchase Imaginary track preparation equipment, for the new Imaginary IOW track prep league. The experts on here will be able to show their skills.
but the experts get there at 630 and know what was done what should have been done how many pieces of equipment should have been used. What weight of the pack truck should have been what tire width should have been used. Then how dare you bring any of the aforementioned items be brought out after I've arrived. But I still want my free shirt

2 members like this post: fish, jim goerge
6/20/14, 8:58 AM   #13
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Race Count This Year: 41
Race Count Last Year: 28

I believe the "experts"u speak of wish to remain invisible . Wearing such a shirt or voicing their "expertise " to the actual individuals responsible for the track prep might get said "experts" punched in the face !!

6/20/14, 12:30 PM   #14
Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Purely hypothetical feel free to tell me I'm an idiot n it's the dumbest idea u ever heard . Let's use indiana sprint week (isw)for example. USAC sells a isw shirt for $25 anybody can buy it . Here's the hypothetical , USAC offers another shirt that can only b bought if u attend every night of isw. Not counting rainouts. It costs $50 because of limited sales . You would have to show ID every night at USAC trailer or swipe a card (only swipe 1 card) this shirt would b completely different and would b shipped to u afterwards so they know production #s. Again all #s and theory's r hypothetical . Dumb idea ?
U sur make it tuff 4 an old guy 2 read ur submission. But, I doubt I would givie $50 for a tee shirt unless the profits were being donated to a worthwhile organization.

6/20/14, 12:50 PM   #15
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Didn't mean to make it tough .... Sorry

6/20/14, 8:48 PM   #16
johnnythunderhead
Banned

what is in that dirt that landed in your beer?

6/20/14, 9:04 PM   #17
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Ya think I got some bad dirt ?

6/21/14, 12:18 AM   #18
wrtracing

Dumb idea? Not if you ask Kevin Miller. He would probably put that $50 right into his own personal (not for profit) retirement fund.

6/21/14, 3:16 AM   #19
Stephen Cording

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Purely hypothetical feel free to tell me I'm an idiot n it's the dumbest idea u ever heard . Let's use indiana sprint week (isw)for example. USAC sells a isw shirt for $25 anybody can buy it . Here's the hypothetical , USAC offers another shirt that can only b bought if u attend every night of isw. Not counting rainouts. It costs $50 because of limited sales . You would have to show ID every night at USAC trailer or swipe a card (only swipe 1 card) this shirt would b completely different and would b shipped to u afterwards so they know production #s. Again all #s and theory's r hypothetical . Dumb idea ?
$50 for a tee seems a little high. Even with a limited run, I'd guess that those (numbers) attending every night of Sprint Week would be high enough to bring production cost's down. Especially as USAC will be placing a good order of regular ISW Shirts. Sure the t-shirt producer will cut a deal for the extra run. $25 - $30 a Tee would be a fair price.

Just hope the Tee's would be shipped to England, as always me and Ailsa are a every night couple when it comes to Sprint Week, Midget Week or Eastern Storm or which ever tour we can fly over for.

Anyway I've got my order in for hopefully another ISW shirt

See you all in 20 days

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
6/21/14, 8:26 AM   #20
dirt in ur beer
Banned

Stephen , can u get me in touch with Ian and Allison ?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dumb shirt idea ?