IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
MC5454 (Offline)
  #1 2/16/18 12:59 AM
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible
Rone9r (Offline)
  #2 2/16/18 1:01 AM
You could be stuck here in Indiana watching....nothing
5 Likes: dirt330, jim goerge, luckybuc97, PIT CART, scottyCbus
MC5454 (Offline)
  #3 2/16/18 1:08 AM
Originally Posted by Rone9r:
You could be stuck here in Indiana watching....nothing
Almost would have preferred that instead of going to over priced bubba. $45 for pits and WAY over priced food. Program run poorly as well. Overall not a pleasant experience
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #4 2/16/18 1:11 AM
Two lessons maybe,don't go to the pits,and eat before you go.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
11 Likes: dirt330, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, rimrider69, Scott Daloisio, scottyCbus, speed bump, Tall Jackson, tirespinner
MC5454 (Offline)
  #5 2/16/18 1:17 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Two lessons maybe,don't go to the pits,and eat before you go.
When I saw $45 I didn't go in it. $30 for some boring non wing sprints was the most I was going to spend. Only bought fries and a water and costs me $7. The people sitting in front of me will not be going back also. Awful night
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #6 2/16/18 2:54 AM
Originally Posted by MC5454:
Almost would have preferred that instead of going to over priced bubba. $45 for pits and WAY over priced food. Program run poorly as well. Overall not a pleasant experience
it was not the best track for racing but we only get to see non wing racing in Feb. down here...yes the food was expensive...and only had 14 handicapped spots on the whole place...had to park out in the field....but it was NON WING racing

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

NOSTINKINWINGS (Offline)
  #7 2/16/18 6:13 AM
Some of the worst racing I have seen in a long time. Dry Slick, track ruined by 1st heat and the Mod Lites were bad also. Knew I should've went to East bay for the 360s. Winged cars 10x better than non wing. Not to mention the crowd was terrible
Bye bye........
3 Likes: duel, fish, interpreter66
1021gpa (Offline)
  #8 2/16/18 8:31 AM
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis:
At least you did not get thrown out after paying $45. Was thrown out and barred because I was videoing the races. Did not get to see the finish even had to leave my 4 lawn chairs or I was threaten to left in hand cuffs...NO WHERE on the premises does it say NO VIDEOING ALLOWED......it was not the best track for racing but we only get to see non wing racing in Feb. down here...yes the food was expensive...and only had 14 handicapped spots on the whole place...had to park out in the field....at least I beat the crowd
From the campers to front was all handicapped there was way more than 14 spots
TKRacing (Offline)
  #9 2/16/18 8:47 AM
Youve only made 3 posts on this board and it was all to bash NW racing. Sir, I think you are on the wrong board. You are going to catch h*ll over those comments. Be prepared.
7 Likes: duel, fish, scottyCbus, speed bump, superstock30, turn4, Wayne Davis
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #10 2/16/18 9:44 AM
Looks like a couple of extra open seats for tonights show!
7 Likes: Dirtfan, jim goerge, oppweld, racenut69, scottyCbus, Simon_says17, speed bump