IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > anyone need help at the oval nationals
9/21/08, 10:36 AM   #1
anyone need help at the oval nationals
winged and non-winged

Just wondering if anyone will be in need of crew members at Perris? I am going there to watch, but would be happy to help out if anyone needs another crew member. I race and work on my own cars, so I understand sprint cars.... contact Patrick pbudde90@yahoo.com or 618-204-2160

9/21/08, 10:45 AM   #2
Re: anyone need help at the oval nationals
dei

With the purse being cut to $12,500 to win how many teams are going to make the haul out to California.

9/21/08, 4:36 PM   #3
Tripcrwn

Fans @ Perris are making donations to help offset the cutback in the purse. Several fans have already began donating $50 each to the infamous Ralphie of the Ralphie section. This time next week we should have an idea as to how the fan fund is proceeding. Not sure how the money will be distributed.

9/21/08, 4:44 PM   #4
Murray

I'll probably need some help gettin back to my hotel. Cold beer c'mon!:O:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > anyone need help at the oval nationals