IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 9/1/09 7:19 PM
I am a good drinker looking for more drinkers to drink with Sunday night after the races, if you can help me finish the season in style please contact my agent and he will see to it we have a good time. Mowerman is my agent so please contact him as soon as possible, Areo will handle the overflow.

Jerry
Z-man (Offline)
  #2 9/1/09 7:24 PM
Will we be required to drink WARM budweisers?
K9Racer (Offline)
  #3 9/1/09 7:45 PM
What time do we start. My girlfriend said that if I can keep up with you, I get a free 90 day pass!!
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #4 9/1/09 7:48 PM
I'm out on the hot ****. Unless its a dare of course.
mowerman (Offline)
  #5 9/1/09 8:01 PM
Originally Posted by Z-man:
Will we be required to drink WARM budweisers?
Z-man we will have ice cold BUD. If Jerry wants warm ones i have a microwave.
darnall (Offline)
  #6 9/1/09 8:48 PM
I have always considered myself a pretty good drinker with lots of raw talent but I have never had the financial means of proving my drinking abilities on a big time national stage. I appreciate this opportunity to show my skills so if I can possibly find a ride from SW MO to wherever you are going to be drinking Sunday night I will be there. ha ha ha
Stagger (Offline)
  #7 9/1/09 8:54 PM
They should have competitive drinking events like the competitive eating events. I do not think kobioshi could hang. Maybe Joey Chestnut could......:2:
FishBurger (Offline)
  #8 9/1/09 9:01 PM
If only I was 40 years younger and 160 miles closer.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #9 9/1/09 9:02 PM
Originally Posted by Stagger:
They should have competitive drinking events like the competitive eating events. I do not think kobioshi could hang. Maybe Joey Chestnut could......:2:
Sunday!! What about Saturday?? Its Budweiser Night at The Races at Lawrenceburg Speedway, $1.50 Buds all night long!!
FishBurger (Offline)
  #10 9/1/09 9:09 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
If only I was 40 years younger and 160 miles closer.
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Sunday!! What about Saturday?? Its Budweiser Night at The Races at Lawrenceburg Speedway, $1.50 Buds all night long!!
O.K. Dave, that gets me "160 miles closer"...........now what can you do to get me "40 years younger"?????