IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putnamville 7-17-14
7/18/14, 2:41 PM   #71
Re: Putnamville 7-17-14
brian2h

thanks tim for the grown up answer. but still not sure how that u can b out of the top 20 and still get one. i think provisionals should still go away they should just take the best 24 of the night we r suppose to b big boys no need for training wheels jmo. guys that dont run with usac should b able to get the same chance of making the race as every one else. i guess my opinion of earning it is different than a daddys point of view

3 members like this post: CSmith66, progressive22, spicoli
7/18/14, 5:49 PM   #72
Sandy Lowe

I believe the entrant points that are currently posted on USAC's website are after Lawrenceburg & before Terre Haute.

At Terre Haute Brady finished 3rd in his heat & 5th in the feature. I believe the points he earned that night moved the Pottorf #11p into the top twenty in entrant points ahead of the Keen #18x & the Baldwin #5 making him eligible for a provisional at Lincoln Park.

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, SPD 37
7/20/14, 9:02 AM   #73
racing2bwithu2

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 63

I want to give a big shout out to Joe Spiker and Staff. Thank You again for taking the time to feed the huge crowd. Free food an music before the activities got under way. Ohhhhh and the beer tasting. Not a drinker here, but I'm sure others enjoyed it . We enjoyed the whole day from food, meeting new folks, and great racing. And also thinking of Bill Gardner, wishing him the best. Thank You again Joe and Staff. Lloyd & Gail

7/20/14, 1:08 PM   #74
retired14

Great night. The weather, hospitality tent, the crowd, and above all, the racing. But, do Pat Sullivan and his buddy get paid by the word?

7/20/14, 2:42 PM   #75
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

A huge shout out to Joe Spiker and the whole staff at Putnamville, for the free food, drinks, live music, beer tasting and all the other activities that was put on! It was great to see such a huge crowd and meeting the awesome IOW members!!
Haven't heard anything about Bill Gardner, but I really hope everything is okay with him!
Thanks again Joe and the whole Staff!!
Kasi

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
7/20/14, 2:55 PM   #76
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by racing2bwithu2 View Post
I want to give a big shout out to Joe Spiker and Staff. Thank You again for taking the time to feed the huge crowd. Free food an music before the activities got under way. Ohhhhh and the beer tasting. Not a drinker here, but I'm sure others enjoyed it . We enjoyed the whole day from food, meeting new folks, and great racing. And also thinking of Bill Gardner, wishing him the best. Thank You again Joe and Staff. Lloyd & Gail
Well said Lloyd , I agree 100 % . Promoter of the year .

2 members like this post: racing2bwithu2, racinrich
7/20/14, 3:10 PM   #77
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I didn't get in on any of the free food, but LPS is near the top of my list of favorite tracks. I like the physical facility with its' variety of seating options and the restroom facilities which are clean and well supplied. Probably best track for socializing.

2 members like this post: racing2bwithu2, Steve Wendel
7/20/14, 10:22 PM   #78
chathamracefan

LPS is a really good track. The setting is one of the favorites of any track I've been to.

1 member likes this post: racinrich
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putnamville 7-17-14