12/13/15, 2:48 AM   #121
Re: Tonights midget show

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Just heard from buddy it's Over Schuett, bayston Briscoe

3 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, WardRacing33
12/13/15, 2:55 AM   #122
rockstar5

Went to the race and couldn't stomach anymore so I left at first (air evac) come home and like an idiot pay another $30 for a live stream now after spending at least $200 and staying up until 2:00 am they cut the stream as soon as they drop the checkered lol

1 member likes this post: mud chassis
12/13/15, 2:56 AM   #123
MEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by okienonwingfan View Post
Saw a post on FB that the CO2 levels went way to high. Also saw that city officials are saying next year will not happen.
That's a shame that city officials want to get involved. They should take every opportunity to make revenue off a venue that they can considering they are still paying for the RCA Dome.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rockstar5
12/13/15, 3:05 AM   #124
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ11 View Post
Does anybody have tickets for tonights race for sale ? reply quickly please
I have some I'd love to sell lol

2 members like this post: kylezero, WardRacing33
12/13/15, 3:06 AM   #125
badcoupe

Apparently these guys never heard of the 2 spin rule, wasting time redoing the track etc. I can't believe no one working the track got hurt it was a bit crazy down there. They should've cut the driver intros as well to speed things up. I didn't think the fumes were that bad. They should've had hot laps completed before the scheduled start time so it was only racing when things started.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, rockstar5, WardRacing33
12/13/15, 3:16 AM   #126
jmketcham

Thanks for the finish.

12/13/15, 3:18 AM   #127
flagboy55

Good thing they didn't have a fire Marshall checking the air back in the day at the old Ft. Wayne coliseum, we would have never made it past hot laps!

2 members like this post: Dblchkrs, WardRacing33
12/13/15, 3:21 AM   #128
OZ11

Well,,, I started this post by looking for tickets for sale,,,, I got some but I wish to hell I wouldnt have,,, that show was the worst race I ever wasted money on

2 members like this post: flagboy55, Slider20
12/13/15, 3:34 AM   #129

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ11 View Post
Well,,, I started this post by looking for tickets for sale,,,, I got some but I wish to hell I wouldnt have,,, that show was the worst race I ever wasted money on
You have to be very careful about what you post on here. You never know what kind of trouble you can cause.

12/13/15, 4:58 AM   #130
Hubie

I don't think anybody put any thought into this "race" at all. It's a crying shame as is was a super opportunity to showcase the great PRI show. Where to start? Great crowd, which I knew meant that they would screw it up. Track was WAY to narrow. Tight corners? OK, I can deal with that. There was just not enough room to have a full size Midget on that track. The berme's? Decent enough idea with the added bonus of high centering a car. I could not believe they allowed the "safety" vehicles to stay down there. My hat is off to the track workers stationed at the center of the track. They were pretty dog gone efficient not to mention BRAVE! After that tragic evening at the RCA dome years ago I was flabbergasted to the caviler attitude in regards to safety.

IMO the entire show would have been better suited to pavement. Much better.

They need to rethink this as the idea is great. Always has been. The indoor shows in the middle of winter are fun and a great place to catch up with friends (and even make some new ones!) but Jez O' Pete this tiny track was a total fiasco.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tonights midget show