IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wisconsin Crew Help Wanted
2/9/08, 5:28 PM   #1
Wisconsin Crew Help Wanted
RacinJason

Jason Therkelsen Racing is looking for crew help for the 2008 racing season. We are looking for a responsible person interested in being a crew chief as well as general crew help. No experience is necessary. As usual these are not paid positions although they will include pit passes, food & soda at the track, and ???

Jason Therkelsen Racings primary interest for 2008 will be running a winged sprint car with WOS. It may also include a few midget races and possibly a wingless sprint race. It will be primarily raced in south eastern Wisconsin but could include races in Illinois and Indiana. We are located in Racine Wisconsin. If anyone is interested please reply to the contact information below.

Thanks,

Jason Therkelsen 262-488-1643 or RacinJason@wi.rr.com

2/10/08, 10:58 AM   #2
Re: Wisconsin Crew Help Wanted
Tim Watson

I should know this but i don't so i am asking. What is the WOS? Do they travel or is it a local thing mainly at one track?

2/10/08, 11:09 AM   #3
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
I should know this but i don't so i am asking. What is the WOS? Do they travel or is it a local thing mainly at one track?
www.wossprints.com It's them hogsheds, Tim.

2/10/08, 12:58 PM   #4
RacinJason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Tim, WOS is Wisconsin Outlaw Sprints. Their home track for the last 2 years has been Wilmot Speedway. They don't do much traveling but are planning on a couple of pavement races this year. There is no schedule available to verify anything due to the promoters of Wilmot Speedway.

Jason

2/11/08, 7:14 PM   #5
Tim Watson

Thanks Dwight and Jason. I haven't been to Wilmot for years. Jason how about running with the 360's here in Plymouth at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds?

2/12/08, 1:09 AM   #6
RacinJason

My car was originally bought with the intention to race with MSA at Sheboygan County Fairgrounds. Due to their head rule I cannot race with them at this time. Plus Wilmot Speedway is about an hour and a half closer to home. So for now weekly racing looks to be Wilmot if there is racing there this year.

2/12/08, 8:29 PM   #7
Tim Watson

Who is doing the promoting at Wilmot?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wisconsin Crew Help Wanted