IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ossuks (Offline)
  #11 6/15/19 12:21 AM
click....
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 6/15/19 9:20 AM
The no brakes on Buckwalter I could almost buy. Almost. The hitting Swanson four times in one corner, Not a chance.

Charles Nungester
Kendall2020 (Offline)
  #13 6/15/19 9:33 AM
Couldn’t believe what I was seeing when he turned twice into Swanson while trying to crash him. Then just ran through Buckwalter after removing Kody. Go back and watch the front wheels on both occasions, just wow.
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, n8dc, PIT CART, tirespinner, Will Shunk
Slider20 (Offline)
  #14 6/15/19 9:36 AM
I always try to give a champion the benefit of the doubt but last night was just not a good look for him.
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #15 6/15/19 9:55 AM
Windom needs to stop worrying about that girl in the pits and keep his head on straight. Lost a lot of fans. A lot of people will forget about this and buy his shirt next year. Not us. I never will respect a driver like that.
4 Likes: bighd0522, n8dc, spicoli, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #16 6/15/19 10:05 AM
Perhaps he should just hand over his 9th place check.................
kb78 (Offline)
  #17 6/15/19 10:21 AM
Commenting on a couple of earlier post;

I feel terrible for Buckwalter but I am not a fan of putting him back in the lead. It's a slippery slope and it would open up a lot of heated debates in the future, right now you have a definitive rule and as much as it sucks for Buckwalter I think you keep it.

I am not sure what the girl in the pits has to do with anything, I don't know them personally but it looks like they are busy doing their jobs while they are there. Besides, lots of drivers have girl's in the pits.

Windom has always been aggressive and sometimes too aggressive but I will not let this keep me from rooting for him in the future.

What I want to know is what Levi Jones was trying to say to Buckwalter in his trailer? I mean, what did you think you were going to say to make him feel better? Apologize on behalf of the organization and move on.
5 Likes: billw, chrismattlin, flagboy55, PIT CART, tirespinner
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #18 6/15/19 10:25 AM
I think it calls for at least one race suspension.Usac has to put foot their foot down or your calling this acceptable behavior.

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
7 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, flagboy55, Ken Bonnema, oppweld, the visitor, tirespinner
dustbowl (Offline)
  #19 6/15/19 10:41 AM
Oh please, watch the video, Swanson was trying to chop him into the inside guardrail that whole corner.
2 Likes: erich45, Therealether
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #20 6/15/19 10:54 AM
If I was flagging the black flag would have been used before the last lap. Where are the officials?

Either you have rules and enforce them properly, or you have nothing.
7 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, flagboy55, oppweld, PIT CART, Slider20, tirespinner