IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #81 8/16/15 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by tubemaster:
Yeah totally agree if he can dish it out, he better be able to take it. I am sure Stanbrough wasn't real thrilled with him on Friday night. Things happen in racing and you move on to the next race. They will be fighting it out for more wins in the future.
Karma? Maybe but he could have no idea what would have happened to Ballou, or Coons. as they were a couple rows behind. Seeing the replay KRob was just trying to remain close and tight for the start. Jon got on it and ran over KRobs LF and the rest was incidental behind that of the others trying to miss some succeeding and others not so much.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: FishBurger, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, JON'S MOM, racegal
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #82 8/16/15 12:10 PM
Talked to Robert Ballou in the pits and he said that it was just a racing incident and was glad that it was not a usac racing event. Lol.
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, Hotrod, Jbaldwin, jballou12, JON'S MOM, SPRINTCAR
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #83 8/16/15 3:02 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Karma? Maybe but he could have no idea what would have happened to Ballou, or Coons. as they were a couple rows behind. Seeing the replay KRob was just trying to remain close and tight for the start. Jon got on it and ran over KRobs LF and the rest was incidental behind that of the others trying to miss some succeeding and others not so much.
Chuck, is the video the whole feature? Where can I view it?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #84 8/16/15 3:47 PM
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR:
Chuck, is the video the whole feature? Where can I view it?
Indiana Sprint Series page on facebook.
Just highlight vid
https://www.facebook.com/IndianaSCSe...type=3&theater

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, SPRINTCAR
RGraves (Offline)
  #85 8/16/15 8:34 PM
I like to watch Ballou and am a fan of his but one day he is going to find out that he isn't nearly as tough as he thinks he is when he throws one of his fits. He has tore up enough stuff on his own over the years along with everyone else's. He need not forget that. i am a fan of his because of his talent and work ethic but get tired of his pitty parties, etc...