IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #61 12/19/09 2:47 PM
We only got about a quarter of an inch here. It took about 30 seconds to sweep off the deck.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Pine (Offline)
  #62 12/19/09 2:57 PM
Originally Posted by illiNOISE:
We only got about a quarter of an inch here. It took about 30 seconds to sweep off the deck.
.....I'll be shoveling for HOURS....

I'm looking for shoveler's
MDposse (Offline)
  #63 12/19/09 3:03 PM
Piney, we've got probably 15+ at this point and it's still a whiteout. I've got to admit- i'm a little shocked at this point! I've shoveled twice and haven't even made a dent. Gave up and just twisted the top off of Bud #1!
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #64 12/19/09 3:16 PM
Originally Posted by illiNOISE:
Here, it melted as it hit the ground.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #65 12/19/09 3:22 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Here, it melted as it hit the ground.
A couple of inches on the ground here in the Redbud City. This is the really good kind (heavy) that you can make snow balls that pack really well. I am thinking about making a bunch and putting them in the freezer. Surprise the hell out of any unwanted visitors.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Pine (Offline)
  #66 12/19/09 3:50 PM
Originally Posted by MDposse:
Piney, we've got probably 15+ at this point and it's still a whiteout. I've got to admit- i'm a little shocked at this point! I've shoveled twice and haven't even made a dent. Gave up and just twisted the top off of Bud #1!
I'm going to wait until it all falls then shovel and shovel and shovel.....
I wonder if I can rent that dog with the pooper scooper from Dave. Any little bit will help.....

I think they're calling for 24"-32" down your way ain't they....

I haven't had a drink since Oct 2nd and 3rd at Lawrenceburg....My liver loves me AGAIN....
MDposse (Offline)
  #67 12/19/09 5:03 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
I'm going to wait until it all falls then shovel and shovel and shovel.....
I wonder if I can rent that dog with the pooper scooper from Dave. Any little bit will help.....

I think they're calling for 24"-32" down your way ain't they....

I haven't had a drink since Oct 2nd and 3rd at Lawrenceburg....My liver loves me AGAIN....
The real heavy stuff was supposed to stay to the East and South of here, but I dunno, it's probably pushing a foot and a half here now. From the radar it looks to be camped out right on top of us for now.
Damn bro, I bet your liver is smiling, what's the occasion, just a 30 second timeout or done for good??
Pine (Offline)
  #68 12/19/09 8:52 PM
MAN, I just shoveled for 2 1/2 hours and only got half of it done. Then my neighbor came out with his snowblower and did the other half in about 10 minutes We got a good 14 inches and its still snowing...

Jamie, nothing has been going on, work come home, work come home...
There's some functions coming up that warrant adult beverages......LOOK OUT...
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #69 12/19/09 9:19 PM
Sure is nice to see someone else enjoying the winter clean up besides me! The brats are off the grill and it took 6 BEER'S to cook them!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #70 12/22/09 7:48 PM
Looks like another mixed bag of precipitation and snow headed this way for Christmas. Indiana might also be in the line of fire here so i can't wait to hear about it! To quote the late Jim Morrison "keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel".
Closed Thread