IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #61 7/20/13 7:56 PM
Anybody hear what exactly was said over the intercom? Couldn't hear it very well at my vehicle

Posted via Mobile Device
Koonzee (Offline)
  #62 7/20/13 7:58 PM
Not much of a crowd? LOL. Guessing your not here
Lot full past the lake

Posted via Mobile Device
JMA1181 (Offline)
  #63 7/20/13 7:58 PM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
The problem with the threat of rain all evening is that it will kill Tommy's crowd. He has to consider the loss of ticket sales and also the good chance of getting washed out halfway through. There may be people outside but it won't be much of a crowd overall.
Obviously you aren't here, I am parked 200' closer to the pond than last years sprint week and on the opposite side. Ticket sales will not be hurt.

Posted via Mobile Device
Slider812 (Offline)
  #64 7/20/13 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Anybody hear what exactly was said over the intercom? Couldn't hear it very well at my vehicle

Posted via Mobile Device
Still planning on racing. In a holding pattern. Do everything they can to get the race.

Posted via Mobile Device
peacedaddy101 (Offline)
  #65 7/20/13 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:

Posted via Mobile Device
They are trying to wait it out a little bit and watch the rain to see when they'll be able to race. Don't want to keep everyone here too long but also don't want to turn everyone away and it clear up. That about sums it up.
2 Likes: jim goerge, racegal
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #66 7/20/13 8:02 PM
Glad to hear that many people are there. I live 10 miles south of the track and just waiting to find out if they are racing or not.
cope42 (Offline)
  #67 7/20/13 8:02 PM
They are in a holding pattern in communication with nws will know more later

Posted via Mobile Device
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #68 7/20/13 8:13 PM
We will stay here as long as we have to!!! Lets go racin an make the weather go away!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
AwesomeClauson (Offline)
  #69 7/20/13 8:20 PM
Out in the field waiting on some good news! Its wet back here!

Posted via Mobile Device
reeserx (Offline)
  #70 7/20/13 8:22 PM
Ballou twitter says rained out

Posted via Mobile Device