IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #61 5/26/18 8:32 AM
Originally Posted by hoosierboy3:
Did they not do a race for the drivers that did not make the 500?
They did, very small field. 3 cars started. The leader at the time got into it with second place car and only two finished. Do not know all the details of why no more cars started.
2 Likes: hoosierboy3, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #62 5/26/18 9:25 AM
Race Day! Me and my Brother will be the two big guys in Section O back stretch, stop by and say Hi.

Charles Nungester
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #63 5/26/18 1:08 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
One of you 4 cheeseheads should bring some spotted cow, that beer is delicious! Sucks it’s only available in Wisconsin
I have a 24 pack of Spotter Cow bottles with me. Let me know where everyone is tailgating and I will bring he goods! Should be there in about 3 hours!

"Real race cars dont have doors"
2 Likes: reeserx, tirespinner
hoosierboy3 (Offline)
  #64 5/26/18 1:27 PM
Hate to bring it up but the R word has been in the forecast all week. Looks like we may be safe for the evening I hope. Maybe one of you tail gaters can give us a report when you get there
racer-x (Offline)
  #65 5/26/18 2:05 PM
Does anyone have a idea if the track announcer is on a radio station tonight? I got kinda confused with all the lapping and pit stops last year. Leaving for the track in a hour!
Chase Hightower (Offline)
  #66 5/26/18 2:45 PM
90.5 FM while you’re in the track. Doesn’t pick up well any distance away from the speedway. Hope it helps.
2 Likes: racer-x, tirespinner
reeserx (Offline)
  #67 5/26/18 3:05 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierboy3:
Hate to bring it up but the R word has been in the forecast all week. Looks like we may be safe for the evening I hope. Maybe one of you tail gaters can give us a report when you get there
Sunny and hot at the track right now, just arrived!
reeserx (Offline)
  #68 5/26/18 3:06 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth87:
I have a 24 pack of Spotter Cow bottles with me. Let me know where everyone is tailgating and I will bring he goods! Should be there in about 3 hours!
I just got to the track, I’m close to the VIP showclub, wearing a white boesflug smackdown shirt
Adolph (Offline)
  #69 5/27/18 12:13 AM
Swanson, Wilson, Hollingsworth, Kempgens, Hampton, Windom, Gerster, Armstrong, Schrader, Cottle are top 10.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, tirespinner
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #70 5/27/18 12:22 AM
Great to see some IOW'ERS getting together especially when some beer is involved, but I must warn you guys I was once repremanded as someone once posted "this aim no dating site" So be careful socializing
2 Likes: Kydehart, tirespinner