IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Go Fast (Offline)
  #61 10/6/07 9:21 PM
Anybody know how the feature lineups will work? Do the winners draw or do they just lineup straight off their heats?

I looked through the sticky thread at the top of the page and all that was there was an argument over qualifying.:headbang:

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #62 10/6/07 9:21 PM
Originally Posted by Josh Kinser:
I dont know, wish I was.
yea me to man....college an d work...hosing me man!!!!!!:censor:
bigfoot
  #63 10/6/07 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
yea me to man....college an d work...hosing me man!!!!!!:censor:
i want to see boespflug make the main but idk
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #64 10/6/07 9:25 PM
Originally Posted by Go Fast:
Anybody know how the feature lineups will work? Do the winners draw or do they just lineup straight off their heats?

I looked through the sticky thread at the top of the page and all that was there was an argument over qualifying.:headbang:
If it is MSCS.. they should have drawn 2 pills at the beginning of the night... the first being your heat race starting spot.... the second being your feature line up..... assuming you make it through the heat. That is if they did MSCS pill draw which i think they did

Todd Kimmel over HArd.. Red Flags out:doh:
Josh Kinser (Offline)
  #65 10/6/07 9:26 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
Hey josh.this is devin.the little kid that helps with the DAK simulators
Hows the sims?
Gasman fan 50 (Offline)
  #66 10/6/07 9:35 PM
Fred Ziraow! Maybe someone on here has been there!! When your in Phoenix try Pizzera Bianco on 623 E Adams St. It's rated one of the best in the Nation. We have never made it because of their hours. 5pm to11pm with people waiting to get in!! Closed Sundays and Mondays. Flying in on Fridays, won't cut it.
Go Fast (Offline)
  #67 10/6/07 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by Eagle14:
If it is MSCS.. they should have drawn 2 pills at the beginning of the night... the first being your heat race starting spot.... the second being your feature line up..... assuming you make it through the heat. That is if they did MSCS pill draw which i think they did
Ok. That is kind of a weird method but I guess it works since they don't really have any other way to determine lineups. Always thought it wasn't fair to a guy who won heat six to have to start 6th. At least this gives him a chance to start up front... or 12th!!!!

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #68 10/6/07 9:40 PM
Originally Posted by Go Fast:
Ok. That is kind of a weird method but I guess it works since they don't really have any other way to determine lineups. Always thought it wasn't fair to a guy who won heat six to have to start 6th. At least this gives him a chance to start up front... or 12th!!!!
YEa it def. adds luck to the draw haha, but ti mixes it up and usually makes for a good show!
Joe Kidd
  #69 10/6/07 9:41 PM
I hope its not another parade night like Gas City. Everybody on the front row won. Oh it can't be because they don't have wings. :rolleyes:
racegal (Offline)
  #70 10/6/07 9:41 PM
Trent, Has Dave D ran yet? Thanks!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Closed Thread