IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates
9/24/08, 10:44 AM   #61
Re: Kenny Biro Updates
speed service

So here it goes, You all know that I am not Mr Warm and fuzzy all the time but I have to say that Kenny is kickin azz and has come along way in a short amount of time. He has along road ahead of him and it's going to take sometime for him to get there. Last night Susannah and I swung by to vist Kenny and Curt and check out his progress. Kenny is alot more up beat and I think the his melon rattling ride has triped his humor trigger. (Any booking for his new comedic act will need to be booked threw myself. kenny and I struck a deal last night and Iam his new agent)
Listen up folks, I have had Many of diffrences with Mr Curt and he has been a pain in my azz 95% of the time. But he and his wife are putting in a 110% to see Kenny get threw this and I respect that alot. Think if maybe you were in there shoes. We all know it could happen at anytime in the sport we all enjoy and if you dont know your foolin yourselfs!. So Iam asking that you all help out with the auction For Kenny. I will be making personal calls to a number of drivers, teams, etc and asking for somthing for the auction. If you would like to donate you may drop off anything to myself here at Speed Service or go and see the tire Bi%$# at Hoosier or third option call me and I will come pick it up and we will get it down to D.O. for the auction.

Thank you for your help in advanced and sorry for the crapy spelling. Chuy

Speed Service
55 Mardale Dr
Brownsburg, In 46112
317-858-7733

10/7/08, 2:51 PM   #62
Biro 22

Kenny and I would like to thank everyone at Lawrenceburg for your hospitality and kindness. It was great to be able to leave the hospital on Friday (hopefully for good) and come to a race. Friday was the end of a long 9 weeks in the hospital and so far they've done a great job on Kenny. He is continuing rehab 9-4 m-f at Methodist for at least 2 more weeks.

The sad part for me was Saturday morning when Kenny asked why I wasn't loading the trailer for the race. :crying:

thank you all so much and special thanks to D.O., Suzanne and Chuy, Dave Rudisel, and the great folks selling the t-shirts. sorry i don't remember everyone's name.

curt & kenny

:dologob:

10/12/08, 10:15 PM   #63
weber22w

curt, it was good to see you at the track. lisa and i continue to keep ken in our thoughts and wish him the speediest of recoveries. mike and lisa

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates