IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #51 11/2/15 9:52 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Jesus h Christ I post 2 times on things I thought may bring a grin to some lips and I get my ass jumped. Won't need to worry bout what I say next cuz you all can kiss my fat ass I AM DONE HERE
Keep us up dated

When in doubt Gas It
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #52 11/3/15 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Jesus h Christ I post 2 times on things I thought may bring a grin to some lips and I get my ass jumped. Won't need to worry bout what I say next cuz you all can kiss my fat ass I AM DONE HERE
Come on, Jim. Take a deeeeeeeeep breath.

I have been blasted from the right and the left here on the forum over the years. We all just post our opinions and views. Granted, it is a LOT tougher doing it face to face like in the old days, but now.... we can do it withOUT looking the other guy/girl in the eye. We need opinions like yours to keep us in check.

Don't bail on us, mate. Take a time out, have a few beers, and come back swinging. We are all good buds here. We are bound by short track dirt track sprints.

No one here will be pissed if you come back on and re-join us.

I've never met you, but I have a feeling you are a good guy.... despite the size of your arse.

Don't leave.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, davidm, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider
erich45 (Offline)
  #53 11/3/15 1:46 AM
How many of the sprint regulars in the area actually started in "tin tops"? Not trying to stir things up. Just curious.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #54 11/3/15 8:51 AM
Originally Posted by erich45:
How many of the sprint regulars in the area actually started in "tin tops"? Not trying to stir things up. Just curious.
Brady Short and Cottle both ran Mods. There are several others.

Charles Nungester
The Fanthom (Offline)
  #55 11/3/15 10:29 PM
Bland and Short. Burton and Sterrett. Kyle Cummins. Jon Stanbrough. You know, no one important.