IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pine (Offline)
  #51 5/19/09 3:44 PM
Originally Posted by carrytheleftfront:
Public drivers meeting.. kinda boring... parade downtown.... museum tour and track tour... But better yet why are you going to Lawrenceburg and not The Night Before the 500 at IRP(orp)??
Thanks carrytheleftfront, I'll go straight to Lawrenceburg.

1) I've never been to IRP and love midgets, so I could be talked into that one.
2) I have been to two Little 5's, although a pretty cool race and a MUST SEE, for ANY race fan, thats just not MY cup of tea.
3) I'm a dirt fan and love the NEW Lawrenceburg Speedway.

Where ever you decide to go this weekend, I hope everyone has a safe, fun and happy holiday weekend.

And last but not least, While everyone is watching some of the best racing on the planet, lets not forget what this weekend's all about. To ANYONE who has served, is serving or is about to serve The United States of America......Happy trails EVERYONE...
Wingman (Offline)
  #52 5/19/09 5:11 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
I'm sorry your beloved World of Outlaws are not in your area.

P.S..Their ripe for the picking, they're still licking their wounds from the PA Swing, where they took a couple of these>>>
Pine-You are right! No WOO show close. I guess I am lazy. I dont like to travel over 2 hrs unless its a 5K to win or better show. Would make exception for WOO show at the Big E. I like USAC etc. but saving the money for the WOO show at the burg

How about Greg Hodnet this past weekend!