DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
reeserx (Offline)
  #43 3/31/13 12:12 AM
Ahh I stand corrected, I thought he was another Cali kid

Posted via Mobile Device
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #44 3/31/13 12:57 AM
Some might remember Christopher from the 2011 Gold Crown. He was driving a red and black #22 (I think) midget. The first day, he passed more cars than anyone else. I think that was also his first time at the track. He also drove a winged car at the 2012 Western at Canyon. Very versatile driver and really nice also. He will be fun to watch this year.

Frank Daigh
2 Likes: mowerman, mtek56
smith19 (Offline)
  #45 3/31/13 1:01 AM
jordan was driving for the legendary hurst bros. great run guys. i just hate it when the top goes away at brownstown. as far as ballou, they worked on the car under the red (suspension). a fuel and tire pressure only stop.

CHRIS SMITH
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #46 3/31/13 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by smith19:
jordan was driving for the legendary hurst bros. great run guys. i just hate it when the top goes away at brownstown. as far as ballou, they worked on the car under the red (suspension). a fuel and tire pressure only stop.
they werent the only ones. not sure who it was but a black car that was stopped right on the front strench work on his suspension too. im sure others did as well.

Posted via Mobile Device
rclaridge (Offline)
  #47 3/31/13 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by VSneader2:
they werent the only ones. not sure who it was but a black car that was stopped right on the front strench work on his suspension too. im sure others did as well.

Posted via Mobile Device
You might be talking about KTJ,saw them wrenching on his car also,for all the good it did he still didn't finish very well...

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #48 3/31/13 11:23 AM
Anyone know what happened to Stanbrough? After he just missed the transfer, I was guessing that the B would be a cake walk for him.

Posted via Mobile Device
rclaridge (Offline)
  #49 3/31/13 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt:
Anyone know what happened to Stanbrough? After he just missed the transfer, I was guessing that the B would be a cake walk for him.

Posted via Mobile Device
Heard they hurt the motor

Posted via Mobile Device
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #50 3/31/13 5:47 PM
Chris,
Do you have complete results? Figured you would post them, since you were helping to promote the race. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device