IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #41 2/24/19 10:05 AM
[QUOTE=Scott Daloisio;509363]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw4ds6N4XYw[/QUOTEReno should just hang out with Elvis, Oh wait he"s already lost that too
Vookie (Online)
  #42 2/24/19 4:28 PM
I heard a rumor last night that the Chandler track will not be named Movieland but instead will be known as Neverland Motorsports Park.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, Nate, PIT CART, superstock30
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #43 2/24/19 7:57 PM
After watching Scott's video, they reminded of Tammy Faye and Jim Baker. I am sure they always prey on the weak minded.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #44 2/24/19 9:17 PM
Originally Posted by Vookie:
I heard a rumor last night that the Chandler track will not be named Movieland but instead will be known as Neverland Motorsports Park.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: jim goerge, Ken Bonnema
Nate (Offline)
  #45 2/24/19 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Vookie:
Greatest myths of all time:

1. Bigfoot
2. Loch Ness Monster
3. Movieland Speedpark
4. Abominable Snowman
5. Chupacabra

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
5 Likes: Griffittsmotorsports, hilly, jim goerge, thunder31, TNRustler
Griffittsmotorsports (Offline)
  #46 2/25/19 10:49 PM
Here is the truth on what is happening on chandler speedway

https://www.facebook.com/greaterevan...853534?sfns=mo
Nate (Offline)
  #47 2/26/19 8:17 PM
Out of curiosity, I saw on the auctioneers website there was an open house on the property today. Was wondering if anyone got skeptical and went out there or know someone who did.

Per Reno’s website he started his multi-million dollar refurbishment effort over a year ago so was just curious what shape the property was in?

Funny how it’s been over a week now since it’s gone on the market and there’s been no action on part of the track. I actually fired up my deactivated Facebook and tried to read on the reviews and posts on the “Movieland” Facebook but it appears they have deleted all comments lol.

Nice, Reno. Still waiting on a reply from Jay or that Summer chick as to what they plan to do. Posting on Facebook won’t run a race track.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
JDK222 (Offline)
  #48 2/26/19 8:33 PM
I saw some pictures from today. It looks like a weed farm I don’t see that anything has been done at all.

Jason D. Keefer
Griffittsmotorsports (Offline)
  #49 2/26/19 9:26 PM
I was told there was afew people at the open house walk through that is interested.. as for Reno he’s just posting how it’s not going to auction and it’s all fake news and he will have the track open in April.( Did I mention I have unicorns in my back yard and Elvis is in the guesthouse. 😂
Nate (Offline)
  #50 2/26/19 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Griffittsmotorsports:
I was told there was afew people at the open house walk through that is interested.. as for Reno he’s just posting how it’s not going to auction and it’s all fake news and he will have the track open in April.( Did I mention I have unicorns in my back yard and Elvis is in the guesthouse. 😂
I tried to ask him first hand but...

It appears he’s dissapeared, along with the dream of “Movieland Speedpark”

Nate Bickel - @natefb22