IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #41 6/17/13 4:14 PM
Christopher bell was like bobby allen of yore, wasn't noticed until at the end of the race, when wallah, there he was (great run) don't know much about him, but he's been very impressive. I feel very fortunate living in this little brotherhood of non wing sprint car racing, we lose one or two to napcar and gain 2 or 3 more incredible talents from places afar every year it seems!

Posted via Mobile Device
BIGEBUDMAN
  #42 6/17/13 7:11 PM
Gotta say Dave nailed the track. Best race of the year. Great to see everyone again and my sales team had a ball. I wish they could run midgets every week.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: johnnythunderhead, Tim Watson
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #43 6/17/13 7:40 PM
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN:
Gotta say Dave nailed the track. Best race of the year. Great to see everyone again and my sales team had a ball. I wish they could run midgets every week.

Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the hospitality. I think i over did it but we sure had a great time. Maybe it's a good thing we don't live closer cause i wouldn't be able to keep up with you guys week in and week out.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #44 6/17/13 11:58 PM
mr. bigebudman, I like your thinking, running midgets every week is a whole nuther subject i'd like to air sometime, but maybe someone else should new post it though, i'm not a member of the I o w click and it seems as though no-one appreciates any of my suggestions!

Posted via Mobile Device