IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #41 11/30/19 9:17 PM
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd:
We have a winner!!!

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.
Ahhhh..... just clarifying things. I watch a lot of Perry Mason.
6 Likes: flagboy55, GlobalSpeedway Tours, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #42 11/30/19 11:13 PM
Curious how much crossover there is between the two. Seems every year at the King’s it’s another record crowd, and ISW seems to be chugging along just fine. How many of you will do both if there’s no conflict?
  #43 12/1/19 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Curious how much crossover there is between the two. Seems every year at the King’s it’s another record crowd, and ISW seems to be chugging along just fine. How many of you will do both if there’s no conflict?
I'm in for 2020. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Man does not live by apples alone. He needs oranges.
2 Likes: flagboy55, GlobalSpeedway Tours
GlobalSpeedway Tours (Offline)
  #44 12/1/19 1:17 PM
Leap year has a lot to answer for in 2020 😅.

It has caused a whole new week to emerge in the scheduling between the Kings Royal and Knoxville. Some tracks went forward a week with their dates and some didn’t.
GlobalSpeedway Tours (Offline)
  #45 12/1/19 1:33 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:

Up to 20 Aussies for a start.

I’ve been waiting “forever” for USAC to announce the dates for ISW 2020 so I can put the finishing touches on the 67 day tour itinerary.

It is essentially the last piece of a very large jigsaw puzzle for our 10th anniversary tour.
9 Likes: Chief Wahoo, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, nathans1012, oppweld, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler, XtremeLS1
  #46 12/1/19 6:59 PM
Originally Posted by GlobalSpeedway Tours:
Up to 20 Aussies for a start.

I’ve been waiting “forever” for USAC to announce the dates for ISW 2020 so I can put the finishing touches on the 67 day tour itinerary.

It is essentially the last piece of a very large jigsaw puzzle for our 10th anniversary tour.
Pete, you are a legend!
2 Likes: GlobalSpeedway Tours, Ronnie33