IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
767 (Offline)
  #41 5/23/18 10:33 AM
27Th little 500. Absolutely love this race.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, interpreter66, tigerone, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #42 5/23/18 12:39 PM
You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
revjimk (Offline)
  #43 5/23/18 1:32 PM
Packing the car for the trek from Colorado right now (well, actually in a minute.... ) BT Funk is telling me to hurry & try to make it for Carb Day. Don't know if that will work, but barring disaster, should make it in time for my 1st Lil 5 (God willin' & the creek don't rise)
I need to get off the Net & stop procrastinating!
3 Likes: flagboy55, interpreter66, tirespinner
cornerthree (Offline)
  #44 5/23/18 4:38 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
One of you 4 cheeseheads should bring some spotted cow, that beer is delicious! Sucks it’s only available in Wisconsin
Will do make sure to stop and have one. Will be tailgating across the street.
2 Likes: flagboy55, tirespinner
cornerthree (Offline)
  #45 5/23/18 4:45 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth87:
I'm heading down from Wisconsin as well. I can bring some! The actual brewery is only about 25 miles from me
Should be there early to tailgate, according to my buddy we will be across the street. Should I bring my bean bags?
  #46 5/23/18 6:16 PM
49 cars took practice today, would have been 50 but Justin Grant's car owner is sick and cannot make it so J.G will not be in the little 500.

Qualifying tomorrow. 49 cars vying for 33 spots.. Can't remember but I think it was top twelve tomorrow were locked into their starting spots then Friday you can bump your way forward (Up to 13th) or get bumped out.

Charles Nungester
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #47 5/23/18 8:55 PM
If your sitting down low like I do. Stop and buy some cheap safety glasses. They come in handy when the race first starts, or if someone spins. Just my opinion.
  #48 5/24/18 2:18 AM
Nick Hamiltion jumped another cars wheel and hit the wall hard in practice totaling his car. Said it was the hardest hit he's ever taken. He's ok, Bummed for his team.

Charles Nungester
hoosierboy3 (Offline)
  #49 5/24/18 2:50 AM
Originally Posted by Kinser11:
If your sitting down low like I do. Stop and buy some cheap safety glasses. They come in handy when the race first starts, or if someone spins. Just my opinion.
Definitely can’t be too safe when it comes to the eyes. Or ears for that matter. Especially for the youngsters. Wish I would’ve been smarter when I was younger and at the track, as now I suffer hearing loss and at the track or concerts can be very uncomfortable without hearing protection. And I’m no old fart.
revjimk (Offline)
  #50 5/24/18 3:20 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
49 cars took practice today, would have been 50 but Justin Grant's car owner is sick and cannot make it so J.G will not be in the little 500.

Qualifying tomorrow. 49 cars vying for 33 spots.. Can't remember but I think it was top twelve tomorrow were locked into their starting spots then Friday you can bump your way forward (Up to 13th) or get bumped out.
Thats a shame. With all due respect, what do they need the owner for? I'd love to see Grant run this....