IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Hustlin-Hoosier (Offline)
  #41 3/4/19 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
I can't believe you can't bring your own beer in they say it's a state law lol and then they wanna charge $3 for one can
Wow ! $3 a beer and Sprint Cars too !
Sounds like a deal to me!
Guess you don’t go to many Concerts or other Sporting Events !
14 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, CRA91, dirt330, erich45, interpreter66, nathans1012, PIT CART, progressive22, SDHill89, speed bump, spicoli, TNRustler, wallbanger II
7horse (Offline)
  #42 3/4/19 1:25 AM
Originally Posted by Hustlin-Hoosier:
Wow ! $3 a beer and Sprint Cars too !
Sounds like a deal to me!
Guess you don’t go to many Concerts or other Sporting Events !
And only $30 to get in!
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #43 3/4/19 2:09 AM
Originally Posted by 7horse:
I can't believe you can't bring your own beer in they say it's a state law lol and then they wanna charge $3 for one can
$3.00 for a beer? If they started charging $3.00 for a beer out here in Cali. these days, three quarters of the grandstands would be #%&$ faced before wheel packing!
16 Likes: Charles Nungester, cmakin, CRA91, erich45, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, ISF, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, jjones752, JordanBlanton, Kansasdirtfan, oppweld, RockinRy, speed bump, Speedwrench
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #44 3/4/19 3:57 AM
The big issue with all pavement tracks is there's no home run series you can bring in to the fills the seats. Winchester has an even harder time because allot of racers won't go there.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, PJ Wright
davidm (Offline)
  #45 3/4/19 11:42 AM
Went to a Baseball game last summer and a Hot Dog and Beer was like $15.
3 Likes: jim goerge, nathans1012, TQ29m
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #46 3/4/19 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio:
$3.00 for a beer? If they started charging $3.00 for a beer out here in Cali. these days, three quarters of the grandstands would be #%&$ faced before wheel packing!
And oh what fun it was back in the day !!!
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, TQ29m
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #47 3/4/19 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio:
Also they used 2 packed em in the grandstands with cheap beer way back when !!! !!!
cmakin (Offline)
  #48 3/4/19 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
Went to a Baseball game last summer and a Hot Dog and Beer was like $15.
My daughter and I went to the local professional rugby team match this past weekend. $9/beer. . .. make it last kiddo. . . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #49 3/4/19 2:22 PM
Here’s what I don’t get. Haubstadt, Bloomington, Terre Haute, and LOR, will let you carry beer in. Lincoln Park, Lawrenceburg, and Salem say it’s against the law??

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: 7horse, ISF, jim goerge, oppweld
Racer12 (Offline)
  #50 3/4/19 3:16 PM
Each county has it’s own liquor laws.

Bob